Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Missouri

EARLIER TODAY I NOTICED SOMEONE PULLING UP AND TAKIN A PICTURE OF MY HOUSE, I"AM IN A LAWUSIT W/AMERIQUEST. DO YOU THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CASE? HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THE SAME THING?

Quote 0 0
Yes...My battle is with Ameriquest, Homeq, Wells Fargo, Wachovia, Fidelity Res Solutions. Probably doing a drive by appraisal or seeing if home is still occupied.

I'm in MO as well...

Best of Luck!

Quote 0 0
O -
They like to do stuff like that. You might want to go to your court house and check things out and get a copy of anything new. You might want to keep a log of events, phone calls, letters and so on.

Quote 0 0
MISSOURI

SINCE i'AM IN A LAWSUIT WOULD THEY  HAVE TO GO THRU MY LAWYER IF THEY ARE GETTING READY TO FORECLOSE, MY TRIAL DATE WAS SET, BUT SINCE MY CASE WAS SENT TO CHICAGO IT WAS CANCELLED. I REALLY NEED ANOTHER GOOD REALESTATE LAWYER TO TALK TOO FROM MISSOURI, ANY SUGGESTIONS.............I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WON'T EVEN TRY AND SETTLE, I HAVE 6 COUNTS OF FRAUD ON MY LOAN . I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

Quote 0 0
MO-

I find it interesting that your case has been sent to Chicago. I was reading a case the other day and did some exploring. From what I can gather they've sent alot of cases to Chicago against Ameriquest/Citi...The case in particular that I'm speaking on that I did the research on is Walter Scott.

He's had to endure whatever they did initially then going back to fight them for not living up to contract expectations for the settlement that was to of been done.

I suggest getting a Pacer account. And review everything it says about your case and check things regularly. So you can attempt to make sure attorney doesn't miss a beat.

Everything they've done and are getting by with is crazy. I'm wondering anymore if MO is getting Paid off since Citifin has one of their major headquarters here now.

I've found the attorneys are mostly not helpful in our situations. They do make one breach contracts by fraudelent actions. Actions they did at the inception of loans for only trying to do what's suppose to be right in our society...

You know work work work....Pay pay pay....Pay or else....Well I've got or else enough...So now I guess its fun times for me.

You may want to check out the Rhonda Lewallen case here in MO...its a good case about proper and improper standing. You don't mention what your lawsuit is over....What city are you in?

Best of luck,

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...