Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
Anyone here think that any banks/"law firms" and their robo-signers will be prosecuted for fraud upon the court? False witness testimony used to be a serious thing.

Or will it be another Mozilo Super Settlement?

Quote 0 0
There maybe a couple "Tokens" prosecuted by for money they can buy the big boys out, like Michael Miliken, and Tony,  Tony took out over 400 million is stock the year before they went under!  Half went to the government for tax's leaving him with over 200 million left and 70 some million settlement  with the sec, that still leaves over 100 million in profit,  Someone should show his weekly sales of country wide stock from 36,000 shares to 70 plus thousand shares a week, the year before they went belly up! I'm assuming that's why two of the directors resigned, one was Jerry Brown's Sister,   

What is the cost for forgery, perjury, etc?  if money can buy immunity, could you or I get away with that?  We all know the answer to that one!

Quote 0 0
Perjury?  What makes you think perjury has any application to banks, servicers, or foreclosure mills?  It is clearly not perjury, but instead "process errors", albeit millions of them.   Last time I looked "process error" is not a state or federal criminal statute nor is it a civil cause of action.

So to say out of jail give it name that you can't go to jail for if you did it and while you're at it be sure the new label keeps your ass from being sued for doing it.  I say we are going to hearing a lot more in the future about process errors.  Just ask Tan Man - he knows.  His gold Rolls is as spotless today as it was before the slap on his wrist and the pool heater is running.

Confused?  Read on:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39710553

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
At the appropriate time I'm intending both bar complaints and criminal complaints.

Nothing will happen unless and until people start filing complaints to the proper authorities. That is what begins the process - the complaint. Otherwise authorities have nothing to act on.

Quote 0 0
arkygirl

Definition of ERROR

a : an act or condition of ignorant or imprudent deviation from a code of behavior b : an act involving an unintentional deviation from truth or accuracy <made an error in adding up the bill> c : an act that through ignorance, deficiency, or accident departs from or fails to achieve what should be done <an error in judgment>: as (1) : a defensive misplay other than a wild pitch or passed ball made by a baseball player when normal play would have resulted in an out or prevented an advance by a base runner (2) : the failure of a player (as in tennis) to make a successful return of a ball during play d : a mistake in the proceedings of a court of record in matters of law or of fact
a : the quality or state of erring <the map is in error> b Christian Science : illusion about the nature of reality that is the cause of human suffering : the contradiction of truth c : an instance of false belief
: something produced by mistake <a typographical error>; especially : a postage stamp exhibiting a consistent flaw (as a wrong color) in its manufacture

(Emphasis mine).

So if there are "processing errors" that means the banks and Fannie and Freddie accidentally forgot that they created an entire agency (MERS) to aid them in circumventing securing their own collateral?

The Banks KNOW the law; they CHOSE to ignore it and take the fast easy way. How is that a "processing error"? It was intentional and calculated. They were attempting to write their own law with MERS and hoped that time would make MERS legitimate. The opposite is happening.

And, since the banks knew that they had made "processing errors" and failed to secure their own collateral they CHOSE to have document mills create forgeries for them to secure after the fact? Surely they knew what they were paying LPS, DocX and the others to do...they knew there were deadlines and they ignored them.

Mistakes might be forgivable if banks weren't so damn lawyered up all the time. This was a deliberate plan to enrich themselves by defrauding borrowers, investors and the US courts. By golly, INTENT counts!

So, go get them Equitable One. Fire aw...oops, I mean "file away". I wish you all the best.

The banks might advance a defense that it would have been too expensive to have someone in every county filing the deeds of trust properly and gee, everyone else was using MERS.

So how is it that they manage to have someone on every courthouse step on auction day to bid on foreclosed properties for them?

The banks have shot themselves in the foot 60 million times. They must have enjoyed it until it suddenly began to get painful. They deserve to bleed to death from their self-inflicted wounds.

Quote 0 0
Humor aside, I think it will hinge on one of two words intentional or unintentional. 

I am waiting for the first wave of want ads:  Mortgage document reviewer, no experience necessary, will train. 

Quote 0 0
Moose
Perjury, if it is ever even criminally prosecuted will be a state court matter because almost all foreclosure cases are at the state court level. Only if the fraudsters have removed it to Federal court could it involve Federal criminal statutes.

Perjury prosecutions require the proving of intent or in the legalese - "mens rea" or "guilty mind" on the part of the person. They have to be shown to have done what they did for the purposes of thwarting justice.

Interestingly enough, officers of the court (as in attorneys and judges) have an obligation to turn over evidence of perjury to prosecutors.

If  your local prosecutor is reluctant to take these cases before the grand jury, well, then maybe you need a more diligent local prosecutor.

It is an election year.

Moose

Quote 0 0
anon
How could a million robo signers be wrong?

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Not a million robo-signers.

About 100 robo-signers signing a million documents, lol!

Quote 0 0
anon

How could a million robosigners signing a million documents be wrong?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...