Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
JD

Silencing Lawyers ...

Lawyers cannot "testify".

They do it anyway.

Because people allow it!

The rules forbid it.

You can stop it, if you do what I teach!

You must stop it, if you want to win!

This mid-week Tips & Tactics can only touch on this very important point of lawsuit warfare, but do what I say here (and learn the rest in my leading, affordable, case-winning, official Jurisdictionary step-by-step 24-hour course that everyone is talking about) and you can stop the lawyer on the other side from cheating!

That's right!

It's cheating for lawyers to testify.

Why?

They lack "legal competence" to act as witnesses!

Lawyers lack personal, first-hand knowledge of the facts of their client's cases. In legal terms, we say they lack the requisite "competence" to testify. The only people who can testify to facts are people who have "personal, first-hand knowledge" of the facts. (More about this in my course.)

YOU MUST STOP LAWYERS FROM TESTIFYING!

They will sneak it in whenever they can. They will do all they can to get into the record facts for which they have no witnesses, documents, or things to prove those facts.

Not only that, but they will "testify to facts" for which they have witnesses just to emphasize the facts, and this too is against the rules.

The rules forbid lawyer testimony!

Learn from me and increase your odds of winning!

Lawyers will sneakily talk about facts that they have no witness to talk about, no documents or other things to use to prove the facts they talk about. They will "tell" the court the facts they cannot prove ... against the rules!

It is cheating of the highest order!

But, they will do it ... if you allow it!

It is against the rules ... rules that are your friend!

If you allow it, you weaken your case.

If you allow enough of it, you will lose!

Not enough time today to go into detail about this, but the next time the lawyer on the other side starts leading his own witness or telling the court what the facts are, you jump to your feet and say, "Objection, your Honor. Counsel is testifying. Counsel lacks personal first-hand knowledge of the facts to which he (or she) is testifying. Move to strike."

If the judge allows the cheating to continue, object again!

Many lawyers are afraid of the judges, so if you hire a lawyer and pay the lawyer good money, don't be surprised when your lawyer (who is taking your good money) fails to object when his friend the lawyer on the other side begins to testify! If you have a lawyer, insist that your lawyer objects to any introduction of facts by lawyers on the other side!

People pay lawyers to fight for them, but many lawyers refuse to fight the judge!

But, fighting judges is part of what it takes to win!

And, objecting forcibly is part of the tactic of winners!

If you don't have a lawyer, YOU MUST OBJECT!

Now is the time to order my affordable, case-winning Jurisdictionary step-by-step 24-hour course and study it carefully so you don't find yourself behind the 8-ball when it comes time to argue in court ... at hearings or at trial.

Winning is easy if you learn what I teach in my course!

I know what it takes to win. I practiced law nearly 25 years. I can help you, if you're willing to learn from me!

Pro se people often do not get justice.

Why?

Let's examine a few facts:

1. Most pro se people don't know the rules.
  2. Most pro se people don't know how to prevent the lawyer on the other side from playing tricks with the rules.
  3. Most pro se people make assumptions about what is "admissible evidence" and stuff that isn't.
  4. Most pro se people don't know how to draft their pleadings or motions properly.
  5. Most pro se people don't know why it's important to write proposed orders for the judge to sign.
  6. Most pro se people don't know why, when, or how to make effective objections in court.
  7. Most pro se people don't understand what facts are critical to winning a case and what facts are of no consequence but only muddy the waters with court-confusing insignificance.
  8. Most pro se people don't know why it's so vitally important to cite controlling appellate cases in support of their pre-trial and trial motions.
  9. Most pro se people don't know how to arrange for a written transcript to be made of all proceedings before the court, so they can control the judge.
  10. Most pro se people waste valuable court time with non-essentials, fail to appreciate the needs of others who have their own problems to bring before the court and, as a consequence, tend to make judges dread pro se cases.

Pro se people who know what I explain so simply in the official Jurisdictionary step-by-step 24-hour course arewinning and even getting compliments from judges and even opposing lawyers ... because they do it right!

Quote 0 0

Represent Yourself in Court

How to Prepare & Try a Winning Case

http://www.nolo.com/products/represent-yourself-in-court-RYC.html

New edition! A must read if you do it Pro se

Written by a Lawyer

Sara Berman, J.D. , Paul Bergman, J.D.

Be your own lawyer and save on attorney fees -- with help from Represent Yourself in Court. The simple yet thorough instructions you'll find in this complete guide to self-representation in civil court will help you:

• file court papers
  • prepare your evidence and line up witnesses
  • handle depositions and interrogatories

See below for a full product description.

Select Your Format:

$39.99 List Price

$29.99

Download same exact content for free after order to start reading while your book ships.

$19.99

Prepare and present a winning civil court case!

Sometimes it makes sense to handle a court case without an attorney. Learn about acting as your own lawyer in Nolo's easy-to-use, plain-English guide, Represent Yourself in Court.

This book breaks down the trial process into easy-to-understand steps so that you can act as your own lawyer -- safely and efficiently. Find out what to say, how to say it -- even where to stand when you address the judge and jury. Get details on how to:

• file court papers
  • handle depositions and interrogatories
  • comply with courtroom procedures
  • pick a jury
  • prepare your evidence and line up witnesses
  • present your opening statement and closing argument
  • cross-examine hostile witnesses
  • understand and apply rules of evidence
  • locate, hire and effectively use expert witnesses
  • make and respond to your opponent's objections
  • get limited help from an attorney as needed
  • monitor the work of an attorney if you decide to hire one

Whether you're a plaintiff or a defendant, this book will help you confidently handle a divorce, personal injury case, landlord/tenant dispute, breach of contract, small business dispute, or any other civil lawsuit.

Quote 0 0
Bill
I guess this can be the "selling stuff thread".

While I don't consider a "do it yourself" book a bad idea, it ONLY address general procedures.  This could help A LITTLE if you barley can find your way to the court house.  

The REALITY of these type of products is that they will NOT save your home and will be of very little value.  This product (and ones like it) are the equivalent of telling someone all you need to do to rebuild an engine is tighten some bolts, tighten some screws, attach some hoses, and hook up the electric wires.  

Pretty easy right?????

A simple trip to the law library which costs......nothing.......well I guess gas......will have every resource you will ever need.  It will have examples of pleadings.  It will have examples of arguments.  You can read case law until your head explodes.  There are plenty of people willing to point you in the right direction and help you find answers (if you ask for help you would be surprised how helpful everyone is).  

If you are too busy or lazy to make it to the law library and think you can take a short cut via the Internet make sure you are searching for a place to rent.  
Quote 0 0

To Whom It May Concern,

Did you read the book before you write your post ? This book is written by a trial lawyer. I read it and every word is helpful and correct.

Of course the book may be found at the library. I bought the book and keep it in my own library.

Nothing can guarantee to SAAVVEE a home in foreclosure, even the posts in this forum . Anyone on this forum claim his posts can SAVE people home is a liar with a huge ego. Even top elite attorney can't guarantee to save a home, he will try his best to save the home but lawsuit outcome is very unexpected .

Fight a foreclosure lawsuit pro se without learning the court general process and how to handle civil trial procedure is suicidal. Even law school students has to learn the general civil trial rules before apply it to their state rules .

Reading the posts on this forum  helps distress owners to understand some of the legal concepts and case law. These legal concepts and case law alone in those post  DO NOT SAVE anyone homes . Some of the posts are  even INCORRECT.  So some posters should stop pretend to be EXXPEERTTT and be little  other people. M. Roger is an true expert and he is a very humble person. Those who uses his posts, live in his shadow pretend to educate readers should be same.

Do you know what is a SLANDER lawsuit  as you pretend to be legal expert ? Stop slandering people by posting their names.  The owner of the forum and you could be named in a slander lawsuit  if you continue to slander people . (Don't want to take the Plaintiff to school...).  The forum could be close and it would be a great loss to the foreclosure community readers.  So please just post your " EXPERTISE"  and stop critize other people for your Power trip. You are chasing readers away, not a big help.

Thank you very much .

Quote 0 0

Here is another books treating the subject of Foreclosure Defense. This book are written in layman langue easy to understand. You can find it in any regular public library. There are case law and samples readings in this book. More details at

http://shop.consumerlaw.org/foreclosures.aspx

Foreclosures

2010 3d ed. and 2011 Supplement

1130 pp. with 352-pp. Supplement
and Companion Website
ISBN 978-1-60248-066-7

Summary Contents
Table of Contents
Supplement Contents
Index
About the Companion Website
About the Authors

Free shipping!

How to Protect a Home from Foreclosure
  • Attacking loan documentation and robo-signing
  • Challenging a party’s standing to foreclose
  • Failure to comply with HAMP as a foreclosure defense
  • The latest on loan modifications
  • RESPA and other challenges to mortgage servicer abuses
  • Foreclosure litigation: substantive and procedural defenses
  • Raising loan broker and loan originator-related claims against the mortgage holder
  • Special rights to stop foreclosure of FHA, VA, and RHS mortgages
  • Tax liens and tax foreclosures
  • Foreclosure rescue and loan modification scams.
Steps to Take After a Foreclosure
  • Setting aside a completed foreclosure
  • Redemption after sale and repurchase at the foreclosure sale
  • Stopping deficiency judgments and claiming surpluses
  • Tax consequences of foreclosure sales
  • Rights of tenants in possession.
Quote 0 0
Bill
Ann wrote:

To Whom It May Concern,

Did you read the book before you write your post ? This book is written by a trial lawyer. I read it and every word is helpful and correct.

Of course the book may be found at the library. I bought the book and keep it in my own library.

Nothing can guarantee to SAAVVEE a home in foreclosure, even the posts in this forum . Anyone on this forum claim his posts can SAVE people home is a liar with a huge ego. Even top elite attorney can't guarantee to save a home, he will try his best to save the home but lawsuit outcome is very unexpected .

Fight a foreclosure lawsuit pro se without learning the court general process and how to handle civil trial procedure is suicidal. Even law school students has to learn the general civil trial rules before apply it to their state rules .

Reading the posts on this forum  helps distress owners to understand some of the legal concepts and case law. These legal concepts and case law alone in those post  DO NOT SAVE anyone homes . Some of the posts are  even INCORRECT.  So some posters should stop pretend to be EXXPEERTTT and be little  other people. M. Roger is an true expert and he is a very humble person. Those who uses his posts, live in his shadow pretend to educate readers should be same.

Do you know what is a SLANDER lawsuit  as you pretend to be legal expert ? Stop slandering people by posting their names.  The owner of the forum and you could be named in a slander lawsuit  if you continue to slander people . (Don't want to take the Plaintiff to school...).  The forum could be close and it would be a great loss to the foreclosure community readers.  So please just post your " EXPERTISE"  and stop critize other people for your Power trip. You are chasing readers away, not a big help.

Thank you very much .

Are you posting even on the right thread?????

I never claimed to be any kind of expert, I never posted ANYONE's name, I have NEVER belittled ANYONE.  

I posted the obvious.  

Quote:
While I don't consider a "do it yourself" book a bad idea, it ONLY address general procedures.  This could help A LITTLE if you barley can find your way to the court house. 

Then comes the analogy:

Quote:
The REALITY of these type of products is that they will NOT save your home and will be of very little value.  This product (and ones like it) are the equivalent of telling someone all you need to do to rebuild an engine is tighten some bolts, tighten some screws, attach some hoses, and hook up the electric wires.  

Pretty easy right?????

Then a better suggestion to spending money on these books....

Quote:
A simple trip to the law library which costs......nothing.......well I guess gas......will have every resource you will ever need.  It will have examples of pleadings.  It will have examples of arguments.  You can read case law until your head explodes.  There are plenty of people willing to point you in the right direction and help you find answers (if you ask for help you would be surprised how helpful everyone is).  

Quote:
 I read it and every word is helpful and correct.
While these books may have been helpful to YOU and correct, I simply (and correctly) pointed out these "self help books" are of limited value.  For these books to be helpful to a pro se litigant, they would have to give legal arguments, pleadings, motions, cases, ect.. which would amount to legal advice.  That is why you will NOT find this information in these books.

If you were to go to a legal library, you can find all of this information which will really help you form a defense.

What is your problem with this post ANN??????????????????????????

Quote 0 0

I did not mention anyone's  name... Move on and be humble.

Yes,  Yes there are case law and legal arguments in these books. And they are written in layman language easy to understand. Books in law library are more sophisticated  and more difficult for novice to understand.

You can read super legal concepts  and case law but if you don't know how to put them together, file them at the right time and follow a well planned strategy, they are useless.

Quote 0 0
Karen

I think that reading at least one really basic book on law and litigation written by a capable attorney for a lay constituency is a good idea.  While I am unfamiliar with the title Ann suggests, this book would seem to have the advantage that it seems not to have simply been written by one of the swindlers and scam artists targeting distressed borrowers.

Many undergraduate business schools and MBA programs have at least a basic requirement that students complete a semester of basic business law.  Courses have various titles, but would generally be something like Introduction To Law or Introduction To Business Law.

These courses would tend to have a different focus from an introductory law course in a college criminal justice program.

I think that Bill is right that if a person is facing an immediate suit or especially a non-judicial foreclosure by private sale, it is unlikely that any single book will get the borrower up to speed fast enough.

But if a borrower knows that they are already in default, then reading such a book could be useful.  I do not doubt Ann's sincerity as to her endorsement of this particular book.  If a borrower has the leisure time available and is not already well familiar with law, reading some foundation book for laymen, like Ann's recommendation or the textbook used at some good local college or university might be a very good idea.

I think that Bill's suggestion to visit a law library is a good one.  I would also suggest that borrowers consider visiting a local college or university and check at the bookstore to see what books are used for foundation business law courses.  These have the advantage of having been assessed and vetted by the faculty.    

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...