Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
The United States Attorney has entered into a settlement with the BOLES Law Firm in the In Re Wilson case:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/41737480/In-Re-Wilson-Stipulation-and-Order-27-Oct-2010

The BOLES Law Firm accepted responsibility for the unethical behavior of its attorney Clay WIRTZ and has promised not to do this any more!

As you can see, President Obama is really commited to stopping mortgage foreclosure fraud!
Quote 0 0
The stipulated settlement can best be characterized a feather slap.  Unbelievable.
Quote 0 0
Outraged
Call the White House Switchboard and demand the resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder!

Phone Numbers
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

DEMAND AN END TO THE OUTRAGES BY OBAMA AND HIS CROOKED ADMINISTRATION!

Also e-mail this to a friend or post it as a comment to a newspaper comments section on mortgage fraud.
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Par. 19 on page 10 is interesting. Perhaps Boles intends to tell on fidelity?

Otherwise I'm unimpressed, and disappointed.

Quote 0 0
Willliam A. Roper, Jr.
Quote:
The Equitable One said
Par. 19 on page 10 is interesting. Perhaps Boles intends to tell on fidelity?

Otherwise I'm unimpressed, and disappointed.

I think that you have hit this nail on the head, Oh Equitable One!  There was an indication within one of the previous pleadings that the BOLES Law Firm had reached a settlement and was now cooperating with the U.S. Trustee.

I will try to find and post that document.

But I am skeptical that any cooperation is worth letting the BOLES Law Firm get off otherwise without monetary sanctions.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...