Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
dazzlerbabe
Paid off Mortgage, Settlement with Bank.  Need Advice on Attorney Fees!

Received Notice of Voluntary Dismissal without prejudice and release of Lis pendens due to settlement Payoff!

On Court Document states:

Due to settlement of the parties there has been no prevailing party and each party shall be responsible for their own attorney fees and costs.  Boxer Max Corp. V. Cane & Sucre Inc., 90S So. 2d 916, 918 (Fla. 3rd Dist. 2005).

QUESTION:  I paid over $4,000 just in attorney fees in Payoff Statement with Bank.
Am I entitled to get this money back now since it never went to foreclosure and was a settlement.  They did not pay their attorney fees, I did.
Quote 0 0
TheEquitableOne
You didn't provide enough detail for a detailed response. 

Give this a read anyway.

http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Opinion_Pages_2015/October/October%2030,%202015/2D14-5116.pdf
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...