Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen

Servicing Portfolios Tumble - Oh happy day!!!

Mortgage servicers are handling 43 percent fewer loans than they were a year ago, though they are getting more out of each servicing employee. One of the ratings agencies is warning that servicers will face new threats next year. (Dec. 14)

Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

Stephen I'm closing in on some unique pivotal mortgage servicing fraud evidence involving Assurant Insurance* (Fortis), EMC Mortgage Servicing (on the brink of bankruptcy again despite the JPMorgan Chase bailout), and an Assurant Insurance shill for fraud on a grand scale:

American Security Insurance Company.

Key individuals involved in this recently discovered LPI** insurance fraud scheme are Laura Wood of EMC Insurance as well as Assurant Insurance (TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES), Stacey Smith (key player) of the Chase JP Morgan Executive Office, and Deana DeLaura of Bear, EMC, and Chase JP Morgan.

Consequently anything you can tell me on the subject of "Servicing Portfolios Tumble" would be helpful in this journey toward justice.

* Assurant is "AIZ" on the Dow Jones; I will report AIZ to the SEC for fraud as early as next week.

** See Don Coker at http://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=7232  for an explanation of LPI insurance and its limitations.

Ed Cage

ecagetx@gmail.com   

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Put 'em in the cage, Ed.  I'll keep looking for positive developments.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...