Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hi Guys,
Haven't posted for some time. But I have been reading every single day.

I have a question. It's about a servicer that was taken over by another. I will not name the servicers because I know that there will be some Trolls out there.

Any way, If an acceleration letter was sent out yesterday by a servicer with an account number and an amount to bring the acount current,  and today another company says that they are taking over that servicer with a different account number starting Nov 1st. Do they have to start over because of the account number and the monies to bring the account current????? Another words, the first servicer sent out the letter. Now it was assigned to another servicer.

It was Discharged in Bk a year ago. So how can they ask for money in the acceleration letter???? And when they file foreclosure how will they be able to ask for money???? In my opinion, they can only ask for the property back. "Correct"???

In the acceleration letter they ask for the monies to bring the account current, otherwise they will foreclose. They also have a notation that says that if you filed BK and are discharged, this is for informational purposes only and is not an attempt to assess or collect the debt from you personally.

So my question is: How can they ask for monies in the foreclosure complaint??? 

What will happen????????????? Next....

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...