Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
aj

sheriff served papers for foreclosure while I was in process of trying to get the servicer to answer qwr regarding who holds the note for my mortgage they sent back a letter stating they did not have to respond to my debt elimination scheme then I get a letter staing im being foreclosed by a major bank who was assined the mtg 4 months after i sent in my qwr to servicer this is a very sneaky tactic i no they did a ton of things illegally please point me in the rite direction need help

Quote 0 0
Bill
If they considered your QWR a "debt elimination scheme" you most likely tried to use a copy of something off of the Internet.  Some of the QWRs on the net were used as part of a DE scheme.

If you have received a foreclosure complaint the time for things like a QWR has ended.  Once a Complaint is filed the local rules provide methods of obtaining the facts in your case (discovery).  The Plaintiff is represented by an attorney and all correspondence to the Plaintiff should be through the attorney of record.   

You need to read the local rules and file a response that conforms to the rules.  You should read the local rules on discovery.  You should try your best to find an attorney.

I'm not an attorney, this isn't legal advice..........
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...