Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hi all, I wanted to start a new thread here to get the thoughts and concerns of property owners that have high equity to loan obligations and the rising occurrences of abuse by Mortgage Service's that apparently by my research are operating under the radar of government regulation. 
This is my take on the information available on  this site, very well documented,  the tactics that are selfly  being undertaken by these entities, who have full access to personal information through credit agencies. 

They seem to be targeting  a multitude of unspoken for Americans who are facing lose of the homes and dreams by no fault of their own. 

These are people who lived by the rules, had a rainy day fund, and in many cases we will see , are penalized by the IRS for draining 401-k's and savings to meet the obligation of their mortgage.

The very same people that have seen their property "assessments" by local goverments explode due to property speculators, and in many instantness are having their home sold at a foreclosure auctions because their "mortgage servicer" bought , sliced and diced and placed their obligation in a  MBS pool that has no clue as to the language of the obligation agreed upon by the guarantee and guarantor, all for a miss appropriated property tax payment or any  other tick they might engage in.

Lets be real here. Most of us on this thread know that there it is a strong possibility that a "foreign investor" or a  "far flung pension" investor may or may not have an interest in the Americans property

As one property owner, I want to see the proof, 

*State the percentage of your interest/ profit in our now MBS backed loan and who will/ or has profited from it

*How has an inflated local property "assessment" profited your financial portfolio.

The point here is that so many unspoken for Americans are innocent bystanders' and are suffering from this web of deceit. 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...