Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
MSFraud Admin
The Federal Trade Commission called MSFraud today and told us they have been monitoring this site for EMC Mortgage complaints. 

The FTC wants to know if EMC Mortgage is violating their settlement agreement with the FTC.  We told them we have heard from many who believe EMC is in violation of the agreement.  If the FTC gets enough complaints, they can go after EMC again, so please file your complaints.

We also talked to the FTC about EMC's loan modification scam, where EMC tells homeowners who are current with their payments, that in order to qualify for a loan modification, the homeowner must be at least two payments behind.  EMC tells the borrower not to make payments for 2-3 months and then call them back to modify their loan.  After complying with EMC's instructions, the borrower calls back only to learn EMC has started foreclosure proceedings.
_______________________________/

The FTC has asked us to direct you to the following page to fill out their complaint form.  Please leave your name, email address and phone number when filing your complaint.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ 

Thank you.

MSF
Quote 0 0
Sara
I can't wait to see the FTC take them all down!!!

S
Quote 0 0
all i can say is the feeling of not believing is not one that i like.
Start doing the right thing!
Quote 0 0
hgosh

The FTC is going to get one heck of an ear full from me!!  Also, please note - I am posting under a separate heading a Rulemaking notice posted by the FTC.  They are seeking comments re:  Unfair and Deceptive Mortgage Practices.  Comments MUST be submitted by 7/30.  Please read the notice and respond.

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Thank heaven for the FTC and FBI

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
The FBI & FTC taking action?

Maybe I've simply heard too many lies, and have become a bit too pessimistic. Because, I'll only beleive it, once I see it. 

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...