Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Big Mac
Senate subpoenas banks on suspicion of foul play in mortgage meltdown - Related Stories - PLI SmartBrief

Senate subpoenas banks on suspicion of foul play in mortgage meltdown

PLI SmartBrief | 07/30/2009

The Senate served Goldman Sachs Group and Deutsche Bank with subpoenas in search of information about possible fraud that may have led to the mortgage crisis. The investigation will focus on internal communications within the organizations to determine whether bankers had private doubts about the stability of mortgage-related funds. Wall Street Journal, The (07/30)

Quote 0 0
Happy Meal
It's about time.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Wow, the government has finally decided that all of us are complaining and there just may be something to our stories...

S
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
I reserving my excitement over this. Quite possible it won't result in anything substantial.
Quote 0 0
h gosh
Do you mean we are not "disgruntled deadbeat sub-prime borrowers?"
Quote 0 0
JohnH
I imagine there are some very juicy emails on Goldman Sachs corporate servers. It's about time!!!

JohnH

Quote 0 0
Digger
Oh, now this is too funny!  On "suspicion" of foul play?  After everything that has happened and is happening, Washington is only suspicious?  Any mention of the bank's fraud upon the counties coffers yet, or do they even know how to find it there?
Quote 0 0
Gary
party pooper here -- when senate or congress investigates its code for --

"Good God, men, we've got to save our phoney balony jobs  - quick, let's hold a hearing so it looks like we doing something about the mess we helped create." 

Memo to fellow senators: "don't let the public know that Barney Frank and Sen. Dodd created the monster we now claim to want to slay and they received fancy kickbacks from the predatory lenders."

Senate investigating.  Well at least we haven't lost our sense of humor.  

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
That is more or less what I meant in my comments Gary. I like the way you said it better.
Quote 0 0
That's the truth Gary. Hard to believe and act of treason could make me laugh yet it did.

Speaking of Barney I understand a WWF wrestler tryed to fight him and could't catch the evasive snake. Frankly speaking a man to man fight would require two actual men but at least he could have tried to prove his manhood to the Pro-Wrestler.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/jacobs/jacobs7.1.1.html
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...