Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello to everyone out there who is still out there in the fight of their lives.
I just received great new from the Federal Court for the District of Arizona. 
I won a small victory, but the war is not over.  See Sharpe vs.  Select Portfolio Servicng, Inc.  I did this as a Pro Se litigant, and I still can't find an attorney in Arizona to represent me.

My question is, will the fradulent concealment that Select is guilty of and their violations of the FTC Consent Order and the Curry Settlement Agreement, can the court now vacate the foreclosure, due to the fact that a clear title can not be conveyed due to fraud?

At the time of the foreclosure, under the FTC Consent Order and their Injunctive Relief provisions and the Curry Class action settlement agreement, there could be no actions towards foreclosure until all disputes were resolved and the foreclsoure took place.  After the foreclosure Fairbanks Capital Corporation n/k/a/ Select Portfolio Servicing demanded arbitration and the arbitrator ruled my TILA claim time was time barred.  At the time of the sale the title would have been "clouded" since there had never been any judicial determinal of my TILA claim. 

How does one even begin to calculate damages
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...