Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Repair Your Credit
ServFraudMember
Select POrtfolio Servicing took over USBANK Trust  WMALT 2006-AR9 (owned by JPMorgan Chase) and there is a fraudulent Assignment of Mortgage Attached to this, the FOURTH foreclosure lawsuit on the subject property (Prior 3 lawsuits ended by request of Plaintiff for Voluntary Dismissal.) Now, FOURTH lawsuit, coming from Select Portfolio Servicing instead of the first three, which were financed by JPMorgan Chase.

In the 3 previous lawsuits on that property, everytime we showed our intention to depose the fraudulent transactional parties, the Plaintiff would Voluntarily Dismiss their own case. The law of FLA say you can't do that more than TWO times, but still, we are being served the Summons tomorrow. 

I need to locate the contact information (home address) of the Utah, SPS robo signers so that I can Motion our INtent to Depose them--IN UTAH--at our own expense...we are in St Petersburg FL.  Does anyone know the contact info on Bill Koch or Reuben Dunn. I have other ways of finding them, but it costs $$ and I was just wondering.

Thanks for any help.
Robert Grondin
Robert J. Grondin
Quote 0 0
Find a Lawyer - LegalMatch
fraudkiller
ServFraudMember wrote:
Select POrtfolio Servicing took over USBANK Trust  WMALT 2006-AR9 (owned by JPMorgan Chase) and there is a fraudulent Assignment of Mortgage Attached to this, the FOURTH foreclosure lawsuit on the subject property (Prior 3 lawsuits ended by request of Plaintiff for Voluntary Dismissal.) Now, FOURTH lawsuit, coming from Select Portfolio Servicing instead of the first three, which were financed by JPMorgan Chase.

In the 3 previous lawsuits on that property, everytime we showed our intention to depose the fraudulent transactional parties, the Plaintiff would Voluntarily Dismiss their own case. The law of FLA say you can't do that more than TWO times, but still, we are being served the Summons tomorrow. 

I need to locate the contact information (home address) of the Utah, SPS robo signers so that I can Motion our INtent to Depose them--IN UTAH--at our own expense...we are in St Petersburg FL.  Does anyone know the contact info on Bill Koch or Reuben Dunn. I have other ways of finding them, but it costs $$ and I was just wondering.

Thanks for any help.
Robert Grondin
Quote 0 0
fraudkiller
I would like to get in touch. I have same to attack.
Quote 0 0
aprioremailer
Contact Matt Weidner in St. Petersburg:
https://www.facebook.com/WeidnerLawPA/?pnref=about.overview
https://mattweidnerlaw.com/

(727) 542-5571 

1229 Central Ave
Saint Petersburg, FL, United States 33705

He is experienced in Foreclosure.
Quote 0 0
juggernautforjustice
I have the same players in my case, and I want to connect with you Robert...or anyone else. Clear assignment fraud too. Please contact me about this as we can help each other.
Quote 0 0
Knowledge is Power
Hi, My WaMu FA loan was supposed to have been sold to WaMu Mortgage Pass through Certificates Series 2006-AR9 also.  I am in Northern California and had been fighting Chase, challenging them, exposing them etc since 2009. Have all kinds of proof that they lied in court. My case was dismissed because judge said California does not allow preemptive lawsuits. Anyways, I decided not to go to appeals because I want to regroup. Just this month April 2, Chase decided to transfer the servicing rights to Select Portfolio Servicing (SPS). I googled and found that they are the scumbags of the worst kind. Yes it would be great to get together to fight them. My friend was challenging SPS for the last two years and they eventually showed her a copy of "the original wet ink note"  My friend went to the notary who had signed her off in 2006 and found that the ink color was definitely different.....she is still fighting them.
SPS sent me a letter informing me that they are the new servicers and that I should be making "Voluntary Payments" to their Utah Address.  So I replied, I do not make it my habit to make voluntary payments to anyone. What are you giving me as consideration for me to make voluntary payments? 
It would be great to group together to figure out how we can win.  My contact email etrans1@comcast.net  please make WaMu subject line.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Repair Your Credit
Improve. Monitor. Protect.
Save $50 off Credit Repair Service - Applies to first-work fee for each spouse sign-up.
Need a Lawyer? LegalMatch allows you to present your case, and respond only to lawyers who want to help you. It's Free & Confidential.