Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Need help.  How does one find out if their loan was securitized?  Would that be listed on the mortgage papers you signed at closing or what type of document would show this?  I am new to this and recently went into default. 

Also another question. I am in a non-judicial state and I received my Notice of Default.  I immediately went to check with the Register of Deeds to check out the assignments.  The only thing listed at the time was the mortgage broker that we got the loan from and the Title company.  The assignments with MERS, etc. did not show up recorded in the county records until 24 days later.  My understanding, in what I have read, is there has to be a recorded assignments before you can start foreclosure proceedings to show legal standing.  Am I wrong?  I understand the posters on this board can only give opinions not legal advice.  So any opinions to help me sort things out would be appreciated?  

P.S.  The foreclosing trustee is under investigation.     
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...