Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
plntctym8
I have a few questions concerning the foreclosure enforcement of a Florida mobile home/land re-finance mortgage.
(1) If the lender failed to secure interest in mobile home by not requiring me at or before closing, to surrender titles and filing a notice of lien to have their name listed as lien holder as per Fla Stat 319.27, would the whole mortgage and transaction become classified as unsecured?
(2) Shouldn't a Judge be able to dismiss due to bank filing a complaint without standing and the lack of courts jurisdiction over the matter regardless of when the evidence is presented?
(3) If they also failed to file a certified copy of final judgment as per Fla Stat 55.10 to become a lien and attach before I received a ch 7 discharge 2/8/11 of that same debt I listed as Homestead, unsecured and in dispute the bank never filed MLS or objected to the way I listed them and waited over a year to reset sale date (12/11/12) should that action be considered a violation of the perm discharge injunction?
(4) If a sale is executed shouldn't I be able to have the sale vacated or set aside as a fraudulent sale?
If anyone could enlighten me or refer me to someone in Florida who could help I would greatly appreciate it Thanks
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...