Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
James
Where might I find a list of loans that comprise a Countrywide trust? 

I found my loan in the trust's financial statements, but the statement showed up long after 90 days required by the PSA--and after default. The loan number is listed on a page that shows the column headings of Liquidation balance, Liquidation proceeds, and Realized loss. Is it likely that the loan was liquidated and no longer enforceable? 

Is there a defense against the bank who is acting as the trustee of the home equity loan trust? The bank filed a complaint in the same lawsuit as the first mortgage lender. MERS is named as a defendant, and the trustee claims right to enforce as a "MERS successor." Prior to the lawsuit filing, this bank combined its name with the name of the trust and sent a notice that it is the "new" creditor. The statement shows that some type of insurance paid for the defaulted loans, in case that is relevant to my questions here.  

If anyone can help me with any possible defenses to this, please let me know.   
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...