Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
nye lavalle
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/12/60minutes/main4666112.shtml

Quote 0 0

Watching Barney Frank in this piece they make him look like he wants to help homeowners. He says when questioned by Leslie Stahl, that he is upset because Paulson has not used the bailout money to help the homeowners, cant force them to do anything, and she repeats the question and he says he can't force anyone to do anything.

The AG's say they can't sue because of federal preemtpion as Spitzer and other AG's tried to sue WallStreet but their hands are tied, they can't force them.

The only thing the legal community seems to be able to do is force us out of our houses after they are stolen.

60 minutes only presents half the story as usual. There seems to be no recognition of Mortgage Servicing Fraud as the white collar crime that it is.
They ask us to obey the laws then allow the white collar crimes to continue since the perps paid them in political donations.

So who is really on our side?
It sure is not the government of and by and for the people.

So I am not sure I belive Barney, nor I am sure about the AG's being sincere in their desire to help. Becasue if they really wanted to help they would find a way to do something to stop the foreclosures.
They seem to accept foreclosures are necessary to protect the interests of the investors and the markets.  The 20 million people whose homes have been foreclosed on are casualties of war.

The next wave of foreclosures are just the fraudulent loans (no doc etc) the industry wrote to cover up the real stealing they have been doing since the late 90's.

I just sit here 4 years after they stole my house and threw me out in the cold rain and snow and do not see anything that has changed as far as helping the victims.

I remember 1984 - doublespeak, Orwell was right about some things.
Barney says the right thing but does another, so don't the AGs.

It makes no sense that they cannot force them. 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...