Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
DrivebyPosting

Seattle Times reviews WaMu, hometown predator

An excellent postmortem details a corrupted culture

Quote 0 0
If you were a WAMU (or any other) loan from between 2003 - 2007, I have the names and email addresses of over 300 foreclosure defense trained specially trained Attorneys who (allegedly/hopefully) "get it!!"

****You will have to do your own due diligence into their practice, experience, belief, and core value systems. 

Feel free to contact me! I will be happy to help you! :-)

Rob Harrington
crharrington@cox.net
850 259-6422

(PS -I am not an attorney. I can't and won't offer you legal advice. But I can offer you encouragement and send you in the right direction for attorneys and how to prepare mentally  for your foreclosure fight and research tools.)

(PSS- Two weeks ago after 2 and 1/2 years of court, the Judge DISMISSED my foreclosure. We will see what happens next! There are no guarantees! Yet, I learned of two more dismissals in FL and CA the same week from people I know. Things are changing! Keep your head up!)
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...