Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
FnDoomed
Try the search page.  Search for "NY" in subject... it doesn't find anything...
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.

Quote:
FnDoomed said:

Try the search page. Search for "NY" in subject... it doesn't find anything...

Agreed.  I believe that the search engine IGNORES any search term of three letters or less.  This requires a bit of extra energy and ingenuity.

Try searching for "York".

This is one of the reasons that I endeavor to add both critical keywords and cross-links to various threads.

If you see a page where a state name is ONLY abbreviated, try spelling the state name out in some of your text to make subsequent retrieval easier.
Quote 0 0
Moose
William A. Roper, Jr. wrote:

Quote:
FnDoomed said:

Try the search page. Search for "NY" in subject... it doesn't find anything...

Agreed.  I believe that the search engine IGNORES any search term of three letters or less.  This requires a bit of extra energy and ingenuity. ...

Indeed, I believe you're correct. "NY" would bring up every post that contained the word "any", "tiny", "many" or "company" etc., etc.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...