Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
waterworld

The morgage company I got my morgage from holds a deed of trust. There was an assignment filed and my loan was sold to Taylor Bean. Taylor Bean went under I then received a letter stating another company would now be servicing my loan. Within one year my morgage servicier changed three times.

There is an assignment filed in the recorder's office that list myself and Electronic Morgage Registration (who ever that is) as grantors of an assignment of my loan to Ocwen.

My question is who is Electronic Morgage Registration? Ocwen says they do not own my morgage they just service my morgage. But when I requested verification of there right to collect they sent me the orginal morgage documents signed by the morgage broker who already sold the loan. I don't see how this entitles them to collect.

I don't know if I am just not understanding the morgage business or what. I don't understand how the orginator can resell a morgage that has already been sold or collect on a morgage that was sold and transfered. Don't they need an assignment from the last note holder or something? How do I make sure they have a right to collect money from me?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? (Missouri)

Quote 0 0
LJ

Read William A. Roper Jr.'s comment in the following thread:

Who has the right to order foreclosure? I really need to know!

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=1931651

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...