Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Has anyone successfully achieved a short sale with Saxon? If so, how long was your process? I have been advised my financial papers have been received, and after 5 weeks, received a call from the Supervisor advising they can't find the packet...to date, it has not been assigned to a rep! I call approx. 5 times a day, and receive different information each time. I am looking to escalate, but can not locate senior management names. HELP!!!

Quote 0 0
Purgatory Gatekeeper
Gary you have now enterred MS Fraud purgatory.  You are not geting poor customer service.  You are being swindled.

The process by which these corrupt servicers interact and offer loan modifications, workout or any sort of resolution never actually involves any intent on their part to enter into a binding contract with you about anything.

To the contrary, they seek to elicit information and communications from you that they will ulitmately use in foreclosure litigation.  THey will use anything and everything you tell them to destroy your credit and steal the equity in your home.

If they present you with what purports to be a contractual loan modification agreement or almost any other contract, they will INVITE YOU TO SIGN IT, but they will NEVER sign the agreement and give YOU a copy.

In this way, they obtain your signature on various waivers EXCUSING THEM and INDEMNIFYING THEM against THEIR FRAUD.  If you ever sue them for fraud, they MIGHT produce this agreement if you start getting warm and building a compelling case. 

But otherwise, they will always deny and repudiate any agreement that you have signed.  So you never get ANY protection.  You just sign away your rights.

You are dealing with the most dishonest and corrupt industry in the United States!  They are not doing anything out of compassion or understanding.  They are systematically building a case to steal your home and ruin your credit.

Look over the other posts at this message board.  Then find a competent local attorney who is familiar with consumer debt issues. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...