Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Hello,
Saxon Mortgage. reset my loan from 6.6 to 8.8 in April.  I was never notified of this and all of my statements including my July mortgage statement still reflect a 6.6 interest rate with a 6.6% payment.  They said they sent me a letter in  April but it was never received.  I had no clue that there was an issue until July's payment would not be accepted. 

I have called Saxon numerous times, received numerous explanations.  Bottom line I must come up with $8,000 in fees to make up the difference between rate and late fees etc.  I am being robbed.  I feel it is illegal and they should be arrested for extortion.  I do not know what to do.  I need to talk them into adjusting my mortgage back to the 6.6% and work with me. 

Who can I file complaints with to get help???

Thank you,
Karla

Quote 0 0
There is already a Saxon thread on this page.  Just look down a few lines.

Read it.

It will answer your question, who to report them to. 

There is nobody to report them to that will help you.

I'm with you though.  Most of us that post here have dealt with the same
kind of b.s. which comes in slightly different forms. 

So far in this struggle against the scum, no law enforcement will assist you.
No District Attorney will prosecute them for extortion eventhough there has
been plenty of evidence to consider it.

You may be crossing the threshold of mortgage servicing hell.

You should read what is already here and know there are other Saxon
victims here.  They will most likely be willing to share their experiences with you.

Sorry you are in this trouble.  It is quite devastating to see what has gone
on in the past with Saxon and is still happening today. 

Dee

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Karla,

I totally agree with Dee!  But I'd also like to provide you with some quick information that I hope will assist you in get started. I suggest the following, as a start: Take a careful look at the RESPA requirements, as they relate to your loan and see if you can find any violations. I really don't know if there are any RESPA requirements for providing interest rate specific notification. But, since it is mandated for some other changes, such as the reassignment of servicing, it might be a requirement as well. Also, if you haven't already done so you should take a very close look at your mortgage contract, and possibly obtain a copy of the servicing agreement (if applicable) as well. Look them both over very closely and see if you can find any violations.

You can conduct site searches here regarding these issues, as I know they have been addressed numerous times in the past.

BTW: Don't rely on making phone calls to the servicer, as everything you do from this time forward should be documented with as much detail as practical.

I wish you the best of luck! 

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...