Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
LET  THIS  BE  THE  BEGINNING.....

I have read with great anguish and disgust all 66 replies. I found this site while searching for information on SAXON MORTGAGE as relating to their business practices and treatment of clients.

Every message posted mirrors exactly what has happened to me.  I was
approved for a mortgage in October, 2002, through American Home Lenders,
June, 2003, SAXON  purchased my mortgage.

Problems started within the first 15 days of the loan becoming theirs.  I will
not even attempt to disclose all the problems I encountered on a monthly
basis.....Finally in 2005 ---- SAXON foreclosed on my property claiming I had not made a payment that was called in via telephone,  I have a confirmation
number for the payment.   SAXONS claim is that I canceled the payment but they have yet to provide any cancellation number or any evidence confirming this cancellation.

Knowing that I had done everything right, since my previous 6 months were paid in exactly the same manner,  I COUNTER SUED  SAXON.... it's been
two years and I have ask for a jury trial.   SAXON objected and wants a
bench trial -- presently I am waiting for a Judges decision.

PLEASE ----- TO ANYONE WHOSE LIFE HAS BEEN MADE MISERABLE BY
SAXON MORTGAGE  I  ASK, "WHY ARE WE GOING TO LET THIS CONTINUE?"

If there are 25 of you, hopefully many more, that are interested and willing
to participate in a class action suit against this manipulator so that we all
might prevent others from suffering through heartache, property loss, ruined credit and NUMEROUS other situations - - - - -

SEND YOUR EMAIL IMMEDIATELY TO:  Hummingbird1@tampabay.rr.com

Quote 0 0
Are you the person who e-mailed me?  If so your attorney did e-mail, and I responded, but have heard nothing further.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...