Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Still getting plenty of accolades from passersby and now thumbs up from courthouse workers.  On several occasions,  very well-dressed suits come out of the courthouse asking for pictures, and of course I am more than obliged.

No interludes with the Gendarmes, but occasionally see two guys in a CA Exempt car just sitting in the car watching.  Don't know if they're watching me or not.

If I can get this worthless judge (who doesn't bother reading cases because he must think he has divine wisdom after so many years on the bench, but is never a minute late for lunch) knocked off the bench in the next election, the mission will be accomplished.  Meanwhile a whole lot more people know about mortgage servicing fraud and false foreclosures than they did 9 weeks ago.

Week 10 and it's toasty outside.
Quote 0 0
JohnH
Way to go Stephen! As long as the two guys in the exempt car aren't wearing white coats you should be alright!

Keep up the good work!

God bless
JohnH.

Quote 0 0
Stephen, bless you for your labors. It takes grit to stand outside in August heat in SoCal and stare down the system. Educating the masses is even a more formidable task.

"Divine wisdom" doesn't win elections, lol. Doing good work counts more.

Just curious; have you been able to retrieve your documents yet or are they still in "Lost" limbo in the judge's office?

Quote 0 0
Stephen
I'm going to move my picketing to the San Diego Marriott on Aug. 10-13, where the California State Bar is having it's annual convention.  Anyone who wants to join me should pick up a red t-shirt with "Stop false foreclosures Now" printed on it and come on down.

Docs were returned to the file a couple weeks ago, but many critical ones are not there.
Quote 0 0
Digger
Stephen:

While you are there, see if you can get some lawyers interested in learning how to fight this fraud.  Training is available.  Foreclosure defense lawyers are making $15,000 - $20,000 per month to start.  One lawyer helping victims of mortgage servicing fraud in Florida is bringing in over $10 million per year.  The biggest problem is MOST lawyers just don't get it.  Even worse, some lawyers don't believe the truth.  They find it easier to believe what they hear on TV... you know, it's the homeowner's fault.  ha!  The banks find fooling the public as easy as stealing bailout money and homes.

Do you need some business cards? 
Quote 0 0

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  A photo of the perpetual protester in his tee shirt holding a sich with the court house in the background would make a nice addition to this thread, and the Home Page too.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...