Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
The case file has been returned to the archive.  Are they gonna make it right?  A judge admit his mistake?  Have the State pay compensatory damages?  Probably would be a first in the history of California.

Judge sent a couple more envoys out to blend in with the crowd, then ask me what my complaint was, to which I now respond with a printed blurb.

Some rather sophisticated woman came up to me and asked if I wanted to make a 10-second statement, to which I replied, "No, but I'll give you a document you can read in 20 seconds".  She took it and walked off.

A car pulled up to the curb in front of me and asked if I wanted "Them" (whoever "them is) to vote against the judge.  I said "Absolutely" and they responded, "You got it".  Judge is up for re-election in a few months.
Quote 0 0
Sara
People are starting to take notice!  I wonder how many others are in your shoes and don't even know it?  They will soon enough!

S
Quote 0 0

You ROCK Stephen!  Keep taking it right to there door steps! 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...