Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
The fan base continues to grow.  Numerous well-dressed (lawyers) exit the courthouse and exlaim: "I couldn't agree with you more".  Most common comment: "I have nothing but admiration and respect for what you're doing".   A lady who is a courthouse employee said: "I hate Judge Meyer and always have".

Well wishers are the norm, but I do get an occasional inquisitive visitor who asks "Why would a lender want to foreclose?"  And I take the time to explain it to them, as I have come to confirmation that the legal community is stone cold ignorant when it comes the evil and nefarious pranks of banks.  Continuing Ed. in the legal community simply does not include consumer fraud as it relates to banking.  This is a dangerous void, because the banks know it and use it to their full advantage.

When you think about it, any judge who has a mortgage should recuse him/herself from a false foreclosure case because they cannot be impartial.  Judges think banks are saints and without shame, flaw or malintent.

Nowadays, I rarely see Judge Meyer go to lunch with the gavel club, like he used to.  I'm hoping it's a sign that the other judges are beginning to distance themselves.  I know for a fact that I'm not the only one on this planet who wants a piece of Judge Meyer.

More important though, I'll be out there every damned day for the rest of my life if that's what it takes to raise enough red flags to shore up the weakness that allows mortgage lenders to plunder and pillage at will.

As finances improve I intend to hire a couple of activists to join me in front of the courthouse, pass out literature on false foreclosures and expound on the purpose of the actions at hand.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll be goddamned if a rank amateur Superior Court judge is gonna pxxx on my shoes and get away with it.
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Stephen:

As I've said before, I very much admire your courage, as well as your devotion to doing what is right. I hope that I'll soon be able to dedicate at least a couple of hours a week for this outstanding cause. You're truly good man. Thank-You!

V/r,

4J 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...