Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
Confronted by another (Obviously) legal beagle asking all kinds of detailed questions about the protest and my case, and I am now carrying the following 2-page flier because I'm sick and tired of all the stupid questions:

Manufactured Foreclosure

Summary

Mortgage lenders frequently foreclose on mortgagees although payment terms have been met by the borrower.  They do this to siphon off the equity.  The foreclosure is fabricated by the lender by posting payments late, adding phantom charges to the account without the borrower’s knowledge, refusing payments and then reporting them “missed”, force-placing insurance even though the borrower has insurance,  changing the terms of the loan without the borrower’s knowledge and many more ways.

Purpose of Manufactured Foreclosure

Mortgage loans are “Front-loaded”, meaning that in the early years of the loan, the payments are completely or mostly interest.  Somewhere between the 7th and 12th years, the interest is fully collected and payments become applied to principal.  Interest is income to the lender, principal is not.  It is at this point, advantageous for the lender to either dump the loan, refinance it, or fabricate a foreclosure.  The third option is, by far the most profitable.  The bank forecloses, sells the property at auction and the profit is absorbed with “fees” and understates the selling price so that the mortgagee receives little or none of the equity back. 

Why they get away with it

Judges always assume the bank is right.  If a mortgagee has been harmed by a mortgage lender, he/she has little to no recourse.  A lawsuit is unaffordable for 90% of the victims, and for the other 10% who are savvy enough to understand what has happened to them and can afford about $40,000 to take a case to court, the victim will always lose.

Judges accept false documents from the lenders, are not schooled in mortgage servicing fraud and are always put out with the victim for tying up their fiefdom with a baseless action, always assuming that the victim is an opportunist trying to take advantage of the poor, innocent bank.  After all, has a judge ever been falsely foreclosed?  Not likely.  The lenders have a plethora of attorneys who take the judges aside, paint the victim as a deadbeat who was offered every opportunity to cure their evil ways but refused.  Judges buy it every time.

Obvious Stated

Consumers have no defense against predatory mortgage lenders because:

-Judges are incompetent

-Judges are criminally negligent (job for life, why make waves with a bank)

-Judges are criminally complicit in the scam for monetary gain

See: MSFraud.org

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Stephen,

I agree with your intentions, and I don't dispute the facts in your situation. I'm also a fighter involved in my own sh*t storm.

I think your last 3 statements - regardless of any truth and accuracy - will cause many people to simply glaze over and disregard you, your circumstances and the truths that do apply.

Reaching the masses with the truth is of vital importance. On the whole, however, this entire issue is one that most people are very, very disinterested in. It is certainly easier and more comfortable to ignore it altogether. It also takes some real effort to learn the facts and truth. None of us here just woke up one morning and figured it out. We've all been reading, studying, writing and talking for months. I'm still in process of learning more.

Packaging the information, the truth, in ways that will be readily and easily received by the unknowledgeable, and hopefully motivate them to learn more, would seem to be a more productive approach. I think laying out accusations will give many the impression you're just an angry guy pointing fingers at somebody else.

Quote 0 0
Sara
A friend of mine from another forum stated today that her hubby is now unemployed.  BTW, they live in CA.  She called her mortgage company and guess what they told her?  You got it, they can't help her because she isn't behind!  Then they proceed to tell her not to make 3 payments so they can do a loan mod.  Uggghhh!

I set her straight real quick!

The rats are still attacking us!!!

S
Quote 0 0
Stephen

My audience is not the unknowledgeable.  It is the legal community, and is intended to inform them that the cloak they hide behind is a very thin veil.  Keep in mind that I have filed formal complaints with the FBI regarding judicial corruption.

Quote 0 0
Stephen, I have to agree with Equitable on this one. You are stating as fact that all judges are incompetent, negligent and complicit. That is simply not true; some are just ignorant and lazy. And some are beginning to do their jobs in these actions better then I ever hoped to see. ("Boyko" ring a bell?)

Perhaps this would be a better way to word this and remove you from the possibility of lawsuits against yourself that you do not need. Just a suggestion.

If questioned about which Judges are "bad apples" feel free to disclose at the top of your lungs, but have your proof ready.

A smart advocate always protects himself first so, please, be very careful.

Obvious Stated

Consumers have no defense against predatory mortgage lenders because:

-Some Judges are incompetent

-Some Judges are criminally negligent (job for life, why make waves with a bank)

-Some Judges are criminally complicit in the scam for monetary gain and fail to disclose their conflicts of interests before hearing these cases.

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Where do you see the word "All" in my write-up?

Quote 0 0
Sara
Stephen,

I think Arkygirl has a viable point here.  It could be misconstrued that the statements could mean all.

If you were to go out and say "men are lazy", you will have a  hell of a lot of men complaining that wasn't a fair statement.  But if you were to be more specific saying "some men are lazy" then men wouldn't know which ones you were refering too.

I really think this is a much better way of making your point. 

S
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...