Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
Tried to get a blank mortgage contract from several banks today and they all declined.

Anyone out there got an example of a typical mortgage contract that specifically address late payments and remedies?
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
DEFAULT: I will be in default if any one or more of the following occur: (1) I fail to make a payment on time or in the amount due; (2) I fail to keep the property insured, if required; (3) I fail to pay, or keep any promise, on any debt or agreement I have with you; (4) any other creditor of mine attempts to collect any debt I owe him through court proceedings; (5) I die, or am declared incompetent, make an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or become insolvent (either because my liabilities exceed my assets or I am unable to pay my debts as they become due); (6) I make any written statement or provide any financial information that is untrue or inaccurate at the time it was provided; (7) I do or fail to do something which causes you to believe that you will have difficulty collecting the amount I owe you; (8) any collateral securing this note is used in a manner or for any purpose which threatens confiscation by a legal authority; (9) I change my name or assume an additional name without first notifying you before making such a change; (10) I fail to plant, cultivate and harvest crops in due season if I am a producer of crops; (11) any loan proceeds are used for a purpose that will contribute to excessive erosion of highly erodible land or to the conversion of wetlands to produce an agricultural commodity,as further explained in 7 C.F.R. Part 1940, Subpart G, Exhibit M.

REMEDIES: If I am in default on this note you have, but are not limited to, the following remedies:

(1) You may demand immediate payment of all I owe you under this note (principal, accrued unpaid interest and other accrued charges).

(2)You may set off this debt against any right I have to the payment of money from you, subject to the terms of the "Set-Off" paragraph herein.

(3) You may demand security, additional security, or additional parties to be obligated to pay this note as a condition for not using any other remedy.

(4) You may refuse to make advances to me or allow purchases on credit by me.

(5) You may use any remedy you have under state or federal law.

By selecting any one or more of these remedies you do not give up your right to later use another remedy. By waiving your right to declare an event to be a default, you do not waive your right to later consider the event as a default if it continues or happens again.

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Thank you Arky.  That's what I was looking for.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...