Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
It looks like a homeowner may have finally gotten the attention of a Federal Court to stay a state court foreclosure and unlawful detainer action. 

'Normally' such an action is precluded under the Rooker-Feldman doctrine (you can Google the term).  This is an important case to follow as the Court injected itself directly into the middle of an eviction case, staying for now any or all action by Deutsche Bank and its alter-egos.

I have the entire case file downloaded from Pacer.  If the Moderator wants to send me an e-mail I'll be glad to send in return the PDF files from the court so they can be posted on this site.  OR, do a reply to this email with the subject "Russell Case" and I'll forward the files directly to anyone interested.

If you have a Pacer account the case number is: CV09-885-JFW / US District Court - Central District of California.

Ken
Quote 0 0
Ken,

This is a great read. I only wish my attorney would of done such a thing. But now he'll get to pay the consequences. So will two separate judges. Needless to say now I think I'll have a hard time finding a judge nationally to sit on this case. But you never know.

Thanks for some enlightenment this sure would of come in handy a few months back.

K
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...