Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Way To Go

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/industries/finance/article/ameriquest-founder-roland-arnall-dead-68_523979_9.html

Quote 0 0
srsd

Well,  I am shocked.....why hasn`t this been on every news channel?  I haven`t seen it yet. I guess he won`t get a bailout from his destination and he can`t go back and correct his mistakes. All of the money he stole from people can`t help him now.

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Not to be morbid or gloat over anyone's death, but what are the odds that Arnall and Bear die on the same day, St. Pattys Day! Oh the luck of the Irish!
Quote 0 0
It was reported today by National Mortgage News which hit my inbox ar 2:55 PM.

Imagine the flowers we could send if everyone kicked in five-bucks.
Quote 0 0

There has to be more to this story.

Quote 0 0
Babs

http://www.daylife.com/topic/Roland_Arnall

Quote 0 0
Stephen

No, he's just sharing a bunkhouse with Ken Lay on Bush's ranch.

Quote 0 0
O -
I wish he would have lived longer so we could at least see him go to jail.

I would bet he faked his death.  Get cancer and die the next day...One story said they buried him yesterday. The same day he died.

Quote 0 0
Monkeys :)

Pepper Monkey Press: Roland Arnall Reported Dead

Quote 0 0
a necessary correction

About the Mission Speeches & Editorials 2007 Dawn Arnall Speeches 2006 Contact Global Issues Section Political/Econ. Sections Legal Section Agricultural Service Commercial Service Public Affairs Section Defense Cooperation

Ambassador

“In This Country, They Never Make A Big Mistake”

Farewell interview with Ambassador Arnall

03/01/2008 Elsevier

By Liesbeth Wytzes

The American Ambassador in the Netherlands, Roland Arnall, is suddenly returning to his home country.  His son is seriously ill.  Arnall does not like to leave, he really liked it here.  “The Netherlands is a country with an amazing history.”  But we should really learn to dare to get ahead of the pack, he says.

The American Ambassador has hardly settled in his job and he is already leaving the country again.  Roland Arnall (68) was sworn in as U.S. Ambassador to the Netherlands in March 2006.  Last week, he returned to Los Angeles to be at his son’s sickbed. 

But leaving quietly is not Arnall’s style.   The morning of his departure he had organized a farewell breakfast at his residence for media friends.  And a last interview with Elsevier.  At the table –the Ambassador at one end of the long, oval-shaped table, and his wife at the other end- a wide range of issues come up:  world politics of course, and the American elections.  It is very clear that Dawn Arnall has a strong opinion of her own and does not always necessarily agree with her husband.  It was quite exciting, Arnall jokes, which of us would eventually become the Ambassador, he or his equally capable wife.   It is clear that Arnall adores his wife –this is his second marriage- and does not skip an opportunity to praise her.  “When I became the Ambassador here, you got two for the price of one.”

For someone who has been in business his entire life – Arnall embodies the classic success story of newspaper boy becoming millionaire, although in his case it was flower salesman becoming billionaire- Arnall has adjusted amazingly to diplomatic life.  He does not give you a peek into who he would vote for in the United States or in the Netherlands. 

Arnall was appointed in 2006 as the U.S. ambassador to the Netherlands.  He had certainly planned on staying here for at least three years.  He is not making the full term and he regrets that.  “The reason why we are going back saddens me of course,” he says.  “But we’ve had a very good time here.   The first year you have to get used to everything, you have to settle in.  The second year, you are really working.  And now we are leaving.”

Arnall was married before and has a son and a daughter from that marriage.  He has very close relations with his children, he says.  His son Daniel (40) is a rabbi and in real estate in Los Angeles.  Two years ago he was diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma.  He recovered but now he has had a relapse and the prognosis is more difficult.  “The second time it is just more difficult to treat this illness.  We are on plan C,” says Arnall.  He has good hopes and talks about new medication which are launched on the market all the time.  But he also talks about his six-year old grandson.  “In every way, a very special child.”

Arnall himself is very special too.  He was born in Paris in 1939 from Jewish-Hungarian parents and with his tan and his mysterious looks, he seems more East European.  He is witty, modest and very well-informed.  Because Arnall’s mother hated his father’s Hungarian accent, the family learned to speak French without a trace of an accent.  This came in especially handy during the occupation in the Second World War as it allowed the family to easily pretend to be French.  After the war, Arnall was 17, the family moved to Canada and from there they moved to California, to Beverly Hills.  Arnall started selling flowers in the street but he soon joined big business and made an incredible amount of money with his company Ameriquest.  The company has now become controversial.  It was one of the providers of subprime mortgages and was sued multiple times for inappropriate practices.  Moreover, the collapse of the mortgages was the beginning of the credit crisis in which banks and financial institutions lost a lot of money.

Arnall was a political appointee, as is the case with 30 percent of the ambassadorial appointees from the United States.  So he is not a career diplomat but he got the job from his friend, President George W. Bush, whose campaign he had financially supported.  In the Netherlands, we tend to be a bit disparaging about this phenomenon but that is just how the American system works.  Before September 11 Arnall used to be a Democrat and he does not talk about his current political preference. 

Arnall is a true businessman.  But, he says, I’ve always wanted to become an Ambassador.  “My mother would have really liked that. She wanted me to become an attorney or a doctor.”  The classical wishes of an immigrant.  For someone who switched careers in his mid-sixties, one must admit that Arnall behaves like a born diplomat.  He does not say much and gives you a mysterious look if he thinks you are asking a borderline question.

Did he think the transition from business to diplomacy was very big?  “Oh no, I adapt very well.  And don’t forget that it is easier for someone who is a political appointee.  To a certain extent you feel free because your life does not depend on your job.  If diplomacy is your career then you have to be a little more cautious.”

How would he reflect on the two years in the Netherlands?   “The Netherlands is a very attractive country,” he says.  “A good and carefully maintained country and I mean that as a compliment.  I was here earlier, about twenty years ago, and when I became the Ambassador here I really felt honored.  It is a country with an amazing history and amazing resources.  It is fantastic to gain more in-depth knowledge about the world power you once have been.  But you have one big problem and you have to take care of it.“

From a foreigner who arrived in the Netherlands in the tumultuous years after the murder of Theo van Gogh, one would expect a comment about integration.  But he dismisses that.  “Integration of minorities?  No, no, that is something that will be solved in time.  The issue of dual nationality really makes no sense.  What does it matter?  I was born in Paris and that makes me French to the French for as long as I live.  If I want to go to France they would say: welcome home son.  But I am one hundred percent American.”

No, the problem Arnall referred to is the Dutch (Calvinist-based) tendency not to stand out.  “That is your biggest challenge, to do something about that.  Otherwise you run the risk that you won’t sufficiently use your potential.  It is also not necessary to be that modest.  Yes, you might be a small country, although I prefer to call it medium-sized, but you take on more than your share in responsibilities.  You participate in major issues in the world and you don’t shrink from playing a role in that.”

The Ambassador refers to the presence of Dutch troops in Afghanistan.  And he has something more to say about that.  “Look at your participation in Afghanistan:  that was very carefully deliberated.  Yes, it was quite a process at first.  But particularly because there is so much debating and negotiating beforehand, I think the Netherlands cannot really make a real big mistake ever.  And that too, is meant to be a compliment.  In the United States we sometimes take decisions which are not that well-deliberated as in the Netherlands.  Or we take a good decision but then execute it poorly.  I think the United States could learn a lot from the Netherlands when it comes to debating and negotiating.”

That was why early 2007 Arnall had contacted Ben Bot (70) who was then still Minister of Foreign Affairs.  He thought they should talk about the legal and human rights aspects of Guantanamo Bay, the American detention camp in Cuba where dozens of terrorist suspects are being held without a trial.  Arnall thought the balanced Dutch view could help the cause.  “The Dutch can really discuss something like that in a very steady way.  And it was a real issue for us, for you, and for the rest of the world.”  Did the meeting with Bot help the process? Arnall hesitates and then says in a very diplomatic way: “It was generally helpful.”

Arnall is most enthusiastic about the Diversity Dialogues, a program he launched, which allows representatives from different minority backgrounds to come together in a relaxed atmosphere and engage with one another.  He had this program without seeking mega publicity – seeking press has never been Arnall’s main concern.  But he thinks the Dialogues were a huge success and he also thinks that the next Ambassador will continue the program.  “It was sometimes difficult to convince my bureaucracy of my plans,” he says, “but usually I managed to do that.  I have met many young promising Muslims and I have seen the potential they have.”

The Ambassador was very impressed by Queen Beatrix who he met several times.  Presenting his credentials was one of the highlights of his life.  “Your Queen has only limited power because you are a constitutional monarchy.  But she does have a lot of influence.  I have seen Ministers getting ready to meet with her and preparing thoroughly because they knew she would grill them.  She is an impressive personality and commands a great deal of respect.”

Arnall is going back to a country weighed down by an economic crisis and wondering about its position in the world and about the approach toward terrorism.  But he is optimistic.  “America is the best country in the world.  When I was seventeen I decided to go there and if I was seventeen today I would do exactly the same.  In which country in the world would you see an African-American man, a woman, and a Mormon run for presidency?  That is only possible in America.  Apparently the United States is ready for an African-American man or a woman in the White House and no, I don’t think that is the case because people are tired of Bush.  After Vietnam everybody needed change but at the time you did not see what you see today and that is that so many young people are involved in politics.  I think the United States is on a rebirth.  And we are still an essential presence in the arena of world politics. “

He just shrugs his shoulders about remarks made by billionaire George Soros, who said at the World Economic Forum in Davos last January that this was the beginning of the end of American supremacy.  “Soros is a very knowledgeable, successful and capable citizen of the world, but on this point I disagree with him.  I know for sure that our country will recover from the current setbacks.  We have to understand the new world order.  We have to simply learn to deal with the new economies and here too:  not to be afraid to be ahead of the pack!”

Has his two year stay in Europe changed Arnall?  He thinks so.  “I used to think that I was quite well-informed about what was going on in the world.  But when I became an Ambassador I really studied it thoroughly.  And then I discovered even more so what a complex and complicated world we are living in.  The people in California sometimes have the tendency to turn away from reality.  I have certainly noticed that the Netherlands is much better informed about the United States than is the case the other way round.  The more you go West in America, the less people know about Europe.  I am going back to California now but it is not that I will leave everything behind.   I will always be interested in the Netherlands.”

Going back to the United States means indirectly also going back to the Ameriquest ordeal, the controversial company which made Arnall very rich.  He withdrew from the company in 2005 and the company stopped issuing mortgages in 2007 and has mainly been sold now.  His wife sits on the board of ACC-holding which meant that she had four conference calls a year. 

What went wrong with Ameriquest?  Arnall willingly answers the question and first explains why he started the company.  “We offered homeownership to people who otherwise had no option on the real estate market because they did not have enough money or had poor credit or for whatever reason.  Their only option was to go to financial institutions that were charging predatory interest rates.  We offered them an alternative that was much cheaper.”

With his company, Arnall really hit a niche in the market.  “In ten years time we grew from a couple hundred employees to almost 17,000 men and yes, in that period of rapid growth some people slipped through the checks and balances who did not act professionally.  We threw all of them out.  But I have to say, that I took this very personally at the time.  Look, in the beginning, we were lending up to 75 percent of the value of the property and that was fine, certainly as long as the interest rates were low and the value of houses kept increasing.  But, as the market became more competitive, lenders began increasing those percentages, in some cases up to 100 percent.  And, if the prices of homes then drop, you have a problem.  When the market moved away from the 75 percent, I should have started another company. 

But, unfortunately, you do not have the wisdom of hindsight.  No one thought this all could happen.  And I think that what you are seeing today is a necessary correction.”

Arnall is convinced that he will live to be 120 but he is not in for another Ambassadorship.  “No, it is time for a new crop.”

source

http://thehague.usembassy.gov/elsevier_farewell_interview.html

Quote 0 0
O -=

He knew his son was dieing, But went to the Netherlands anyways. I would have stayed home to take care and spend time with my son if I were him. He was? Heartless! MF

Quote 0 0

Just my own opinion..I don't think the truth is bein told, I don't believe he is really dead..I believe he is bein protected from what was about to happen. I have not heard anything on the news, not even CNN,If he really is dead, his judgement day is with GOD now...........

Quote 0 0
WOW! That's the same day that ameriquest, Nick Ekonomides, Mike Cereseto and Joanne Davies from the B&N law firm canceled settlements with 19 others that were also Nicks Clients, and my self, All because I would not drive 300 miles to talk about a settlement that they would not put in writing. It was a  SAD DAY! I have proof in writing and in letters and emails.

I have a picture also. I painted this date on my house to PROTEST that day in 3-17-2006. Me and the kids did the stuff on the house for the Troops and the 19 others.

I have proof of what I have stated above in letters that Nick Ekonomides gave me from the ameriquest attorneys emails and letters from me to them and from them. I think he gave George some emails from them also? They are POSTED on the Sinking ships threads.

They were yet AGAIN trying to delay our cases and a lot of other stuff.

Ameriquest HSBC Roland Arnall, Chris Orlando, Troops
Added: 6 months ago
Views: 537

Click image for larger version - Name: 05-20-07_1321.jpg, Views: 1028, Size: 62.10 KB
Quote 0 0
I posted this video on YouTube about it 1 month ago.

Quote 0 0
to be or not to be !
this is the question  .

is he really dead , or just faking his death ?   there has been no special report on any of the news channels , we know he was a crook , stole everyones money and their houses .  we physically need to see a dead body . someone needs to contact this reporter and ask him if he has actually seen the dead corpse , the viewing of the wake , and the actual burial .  if this has taken place  , then so be it , but , we really don't want to be reading about another dead person , who then turns up , seen alive in some distant country , the fake death by the guy in England , get my point .
Quote 0 0
Nick Doesn't Look So Good
Is Nick a good guy, or what?

Quote 0 0
good friend Nick

Monday, Mar. 17 2008

Ameriquest Founder Roland Arnall Dead at 68

Rated by 10 people
Rate This Not rated
E-mail this Story

Digg ItStumbleUponNewsvineReddit
Associated Press
View Archives

LOS ANGELES -- Ameriquest Mortgage founder Roland Arnall, a billionaire who became a symbol of the struggling sub-prime lending industry he helped create, died Monday at UCLA Medical Center, his family said. He was 68.

The cause was cancer, family spokeswoman Lisa Cohen said.

Quote 0 0
Roland is dead.

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-arnall18mar18,1,2989564.story

If this doesn't work, then just type in your web browser
L.A. Times obituaries

It was the third one down
Quote 0 0
Ohio

O - wrote:

I would bet he faked his death.  Get cancer and die the next day...One story said they buried him yesterday. The same day he died.

I had suspicions he faked his death. The same day burial isn't suspicious though as it is a part of the Jewish faith to bury within 24 hours.

If this bastard really is dead it would have been some consolation had he lived long enough with the cancer to suffer. 

All his billions and he ends up with the same amount of real estate as a pauper buried on the government's dime.......a 3x6 burial plot.
Quote 0 0
Stephen

It's bogus.  Look at the timing.  Expect Mozilo to join him on Bush's Panama ranch.  Better yet, have a private investigator find him and bring him to justice.

Quote 0 0
To The Great American People,

Roland Arnall has not died he has just gone on to that great vacation spot in the French Riviera.  He is as dead as a 21 year old male college student in a whore house.  He is laughing is criminal ass off right now.  So many hard working American families have been left in his wake of destruction.  Watch the massive amounts of law-suits that will turn up against his criminal wife, Dawn.  Our government has screwed the American people once again.  They did it in 1929 and they have done it again.  You better wake up people and remind these ass-hole's that they work for us.  We have given them too much power and they have abused it and the American people for far too long!!!

PowerToThePeople
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Bush & Arnall partners in crime, but of course the American people do all the time.

Washington DC... I never thought it could be possible: Too have so many useless people in the same place at the same time.

JMO

R,

4J
Quote 0 0

I guess money can't buy you life

Quote 0 0

Good to see you here at the forum Tim.

Quote 0 0
O -

He has as much as Poor old Mr. Green now...

Ohio wrote:

O - wrote:

I had suspicions he faked his death. The same day burial isn't suspicious though as it is a part of the Jewish faith to bury within 24 hours.

If this bastard really is dead it would have been some consolation had he lived long enough with the cancer to suffer. 

All his billions and he ends up with the same amount of real estate as a pauper buried on the government's dime.......a 3x6 burial plot.
Quote 0 0
who gets diagnosed on wednesday and dies 5 days later?

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-arnall18mar18,1,2989564.story

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Yes, the timming appears just too damn convenient, when you consider the investigations that were about to take place. But when you have friends in high places, such as the white house anything is possible. I do find it interesting that there has been relatively little in the media about the whole even. But I really can't say as I stopping relying the U.S. media for anything nearing the truth for years. If you happen to watch any of the non-controlled media news you get the idea that you must be living in a totally different world.

JMO

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
O -

I don't think he wants me talking to Tim South. One of Nick's OTHER UNHAPPY CLIENTS.

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Roland Arnall must be remembered specifically for what he was... A low life greedy, lying, bottom feeder of sub-prime, sub-human lender who would do anything for a quick and easy buck or two no matter what the cost might be to the poor sap of an average American and their poor family. He and his half witted cronies would simply choose to swindle in the name of greed.

We have all been warned of likes of him and his kind, unfortunately in this case he had his own promotor who was no better than he but had the influence he needed to fool most of the people most of the time than he was their friend when in deed he was a fraud, a most famous fraud who was capable of naming an ambassador to the Netherlands just when he needed to escape scrutiny. So he was whisked away in order to avoid investigation like the toxic waste he must have been. 

He like his benefactor he wasn't even that bright he was simply a low ethics, non-morale friend in a high place where his daddy once ruled and called the shots, just another fine Texas example of the best that money could buy provided you don't expect or have much too spend and certainly don't exspect any thing honest or fair.

But that's my opinion.  
Quote 0 0
Bush Obama McCain

Predatory Lenders' Partner In Crime

By Eliot Spitzer

October 4th, 2008

Bush has presided over the most disastrous presidency in U.S. history

5 / 5 (1 Votes)

Bush has presided over the most disastrous presidency in U.S. history

[Financial Meltdown: Election 2008]

How the Bush Administration Stopped the States From Stepping In to Help Consumers

Several years ago, state attorneys general and others involved in consumer protection began to notice a marked increase in a range of predatory lending practices by mortgage lenders.

Some were misrepresenting the terms of loans, making loans without regard to consumers' ability to repay, making loans with deceptive "teaser" rates that later ballooned astronomically, packing loans with undisclosed charges and fees, or even paying illegal kickbacks. These and other practices, we noticed, were having a devastating effect on home buyers. In addition, the widespread nature of these practices, if left unchecked, threatened our financial markets.

Even though predatory lending was becoming a national problem, the Bush administration looked the other way and did nothing to protect American homeowners. In fact, the government chose instead to align itself with the banks that were victimizing consumers.

Predatory lending was widely understood to present a looming national crisis. This threat was so clear that as New York attorney general, I joined with colleagues in the other 49 states in attempting to fill the void left by the federal government. Individually, and together, state attorneys general of both parties brought litigation or entered into settlements with many subprime lenders that were engaged in predatory lending practices. Several state legislatures, including New York's, enacted laws aimed at curbing such practices.

What did the Bush administration do in response? Did it reverse course and decide to take action to halt this burgeoning scourge? As Americans are now painfully aware, with hundreds of thousands of homeowners facing foreclosure and our markets reeling, the answer is a resounding no.

Not only did the Bush administration do nothing to protect consumers, it embarked on an aggressive and unprecedented campaign to prevent states from protecting their residents from the very problems to which the federal government was turning a blind eye.

Let me explain: The administration accomplished this feat through an obscure federal agency called the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). The OCC has been in existence since the Civil War. Its mission is to ensure the fiscal soundness of national banks. For 140 years, the OCC examined the books of national banks to make sure they were balanced, an important but uncontroversial function. But a few years ago, for the first time in its history, the OCC was used as a tool against consumers.

In 2003, during the height of the predatory lending crisis, the OCC invoked a clause from the 1863 National Bank Act to issue formal opinions preempting all state predatory lending laws, thereby rendering them inoperative. The OCC also promulgated new rules that prevented states from enforcing any of their own consumer protection laws against national banks. The federal government's actions were so egregious and so unprecedented that all 50 state attorneys general, and all 50 state banking superintendents, actively fought the new rules.

But the unanimous opposition of the 50 states did not deter, or even slow, the Bush administration in its goal of protecting the banks. In fact, when my office opened an investigation of possible discrimination in mortgage lending by a number of banks, the OCC filed a federal lawsuit to stop the investigation.

Throughout our battles with the OCC and the banks, the mantra of the banks and their defenders was that efforts to curb predatory lending would deny access to credit to the very consumers the states were trying to protect. But the curbs we sought on predatory and unfair lending would have in no way jeopardized access to the legitimate credit market for appropriately priced loans. Instead, they would have stopped the scourge of predatory lending practices that have resulted in countless thousands of consumers losing their homes and put our economy in a precarious position.

When history tells the story of the subprime lending crisis and recounts its devastating effects on the lives of so many innocent homeowners, the Bush administration will not be judged favorably. The tale is still unfolding, but when the dust settles, it will be judged as a willing accomplice to the lenders who went to any lengths in their quest for profits. So willing, in fact, that it used the power of the federal government in an unprecedented assault on state legislatures, as well as on state attorneys general and anyone else on the side of consumers.

(The article was originally published on Feb. 14, 2008 in The Washington Post. At the time SPitzer was governor of New York)

To comment or to subscribe to or to advertise in New York's leading Global weekly investigative newspaper, or to send us news tips, please call (212) 481-7745 or send an e-mail to milton@blackstarnews.com

Also visit our sister publication Harlem Business News at http://www.harlembusinessnews.com and The Groove music magazine at http://www.thegroovemag.com

"Speaking Truth To Empower."
Quote 0 0
Last Will and Testament

[edit] Last Will and Testament

On May 9th, SHMAIS.com (Lubavitch News Website) reported that Chabad of California was to be the beneficiary of an $18,000,000.00 donation from the estate of Roland Arnall. According to their source, before his passing, he made arrangements for Rabbi Shlomo Cunin to receive the donation, and a short while later sent in a down payment of $180,000.00[1].

Quote 0 0
BadDates

UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Section 17(a) of the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number:3235-0287
Expires:January 31, 2005
Estimated average burden hours per response...0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
ROLAND & DAWN ARNALL LIVING TRUST
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
EDUCATION LENDING GROUP INC [ EDLG]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
_____ Director__ X __ 10% Owner
_____ Officer (give title below)_____ Other (specify below)
(Last)
(First)
(Middle)
C/O AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE COMPANY, 1100 TOWN & COUNTRY ROAD, SUITE 1100
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YY)
01/13/2005
(Street)
ORANGE, CA   92868
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed(MM/DD/YY)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing(Check Applicable Line)
__ X __ Form filed by One Reporting Person
_____ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
(City)
(State)
(Zip)
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Transaction Date (MM/DD/YY)2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (MM/DD/YY)3. Transaction Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 4)
7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 4)
CodeVAmount(A) or (D)Price
Common Stock 01/13/2005 G 1,750,000 D  0 D  
Common Stock 01/13/2005 G 125,000 D  0 D  
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
( e.g. , puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security3. Transaction Date (MM/DD/YY)3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (MM/DD/YY)4. Transaction Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4, and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
(MM/DD/YY)
7. Title and Amount of Underlying Securities
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 4)
10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 4)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 4)
CodeV(A)(D)Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / AddressRelationships
  Director   10% Owner   Officer   Other
ROLAND & DAWN ARNALL LIVING TRUST
C/O AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE COMPANY
1100 TOWN & COUNTRY ROAD, SUITE 1100
ORANGE, CA   92868
    X    
Signatures
Roland Arnall and Dawn Arnall, Trustees01/13/2005
** Signature of Reporting PersonDate
Explanation of Responses:
( 1 )Bona fide gift to chartible foundation.

Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).

Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.

Quote 0 0
L.A.’s biggest rabbis

Listen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.com

Many of L.A.’s biggest rabbis were salivating at the shiva for subprime billionaire Roland Arnall.

Rabbi Cunin got the biggest jewish payout.

Roland’s son Daniel holds the $3 million note for the loan Roland extended to Shalhevet. Daniel could call it in and Shalhevet would be in big trouble.

From another report:

SHMAIS.com has learned that Chabad of California will IYH soon be the beneficiary of an $18,000,000 donation from the late Roland Arnall. Mr. Arnall, who passed away before Purim of this year at the age of 68 was the CEO of Ameriquest Mortgage. According to our source, before his passing he told Rabbi Shlomo Cunin that he would give a $18,000,000 donation for Chabad of California and a short while later sent in a down payment of $180,000

This would be the 3rd largest single contribution made to a Chabad Moisad in history. In the mid 1980’s Chabad of California was left with $21 million from the estate of Hermine Weinberg and in 2005 Chabad of the Palisades was left with $30+ million from the estate of Herman S. Stern.

Quote 0 0
Stephen

He's not dead.  Timing too convenient.

Quote 0 0
Mo.

I agree, he's not dead, someone is protecting him, but he can't hide forever, I have to think God is bringing all these greedy CEO's down and letting the world know just how much they have stoled from us..My case w/ Ameriquest has gone on 5 yrs, I even thought of killing myself due to the stress, I had to go for help and get on medication.I have to believe they will all come crashing down, one thief at a time. Praying they will not get my home.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...