Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Is Alicia Wood & Theresa Constantine on the Robosigners list. I have Alice Woods I have her in my Papers as assistant secretary and I found an Articles that she was Sanctioned In Mortgage Foreclosure Action in NY.and she was listed as president of Mers.She also had something with Residential credit solution.Can anyone help me with information on this.
Quote 0 0
Rip
Quote:
Is Alicia Wood & Theresa Constantine on the Robosigners list. I have Alice Woods I have her in my Papers as assistant secretary and I found an Articles that she was Sanctioned In Mortgage Foreclosure Action in NY.and she was listed as president of Mers.She also had something with Residential credit solution.Can anyone help me with information on this.

EVERYONE who signs assignments and affidavits of merit is a robo-signer. There are no persons who just execute these documents now and then. All involved robo-sign on a full time continuous basis.

What is this "list" you think you are talking about? There is no magic list that would preclude the efficacy of an assignment or admissibility of an affidavit.

If you want to attack an assignment, you need to focus on the rights of the entity to make the grant.

If you want to attack an affidavit, see Mr. Roper's posts on personal knowledge, conclusory averments and the Best Evidence Rule.

If you think that focus on "robo-signing" is somehow a valid defensive avenue, then you have been spending far too much time at the web sites of various swindlers.

Get over your fixation with robo-signing and research the valid defenses to your case!
Quote 0 0
Rip I am not fixation on robo-signing.Was Just asking a Question and if you don't know it then don't speak up.
Quote 0 0
Grant
Quote:
Rip I am not fixation on robo-signing.Was Just asking a Question and if you don't know it then don't speak up.

Why are you so hostile? It seems like Rip answered your question.
Quote 0 0
Arthur
Smurf's vocabulary seems to starkly mark Smurf as someone taken in by the scams. Those who actually understand the nature of foreclosure fraud and viable defenses available do not use the language employed by Smurf in the original post.

"Robo-singing" captured the public imagination. The real legal issues that can delay or preclude a foreclosure do not fit into the sound bites employed in the original post. These are the sound bites used in marketing the various debt elimination scams.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...