Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
ROBO-SIGNER LIST FOR SEPTEMBER 1, 2011

Posted by on Aug 31, 2011 in Blog | 1,156 comments

Quote 0 0
DT

Your list was missing Rhonda Weston from BAC

Quote 0 0
Hi All

The so called witness to my mortgage docks is Daniel Stanton.
The attorney list him as a witness to the record keeping on the account for AHMSI/US Bank National.

I was unable to contact a Mr. Stanton in my many recent attempts to locate him..  No one at AHMSI or US BANK ever heard of this person.

Anyway, I think we could add this MR. Daniel Robo signer Stanton to our robo signing list.

Thanks to everyone.

Acesfull
Quote 0 0
I am looking for 2 Recontrust employees who also sign as employees of MERS

Carolyn Holleman & Angela Nava
Tx 
Quote 0 0

please email me-i can tell you where to look for these people.

Quote 0 0
Ann wrote:
ROBO-SIGNER LIST FOR SEPTEMBER 1, 2011

Quote 0 0

We are looking for cases where the Motion to Dismiss was denied by a Federal court. Also does the name David Gregory or Carmella Boone ring a bell to anyone on their Recon Trust paperwork?  Any help with proving our fraud points on our reply would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Quote 0 0

Hanne wrote:
I am looking for 2 Recontrust employees who also sign as employees of MERS

Carolyn Holleman & Angela Nava
Tx 

Carolyn Holleman is also signer for BAC Home loans Servicing,LP F
KA Countrywide Home Loans servicing LP, by BAC GP
,LLC its general partner(all mentioned on the same paperwork)

Associated with: Recontrust Comapny,

Simi Valley, CA 93065

Notary was: J. Flores of TEXAS Exp: 10-28-2013

(again all mentioned on the same peperwork)

Document was: Corporation Assignemt of Deed of Trust

transfers: to
Federal Natl Mortgage Association

Filed: 7-1-2011 Benewah county, IDAHO

Quote 0 0
Almost  identical situation that Michael laid out has Tiffany Wooten as Robosigner. Has her working for BAC -signing for MERS and transfering to BAC from MERS.
Quote 0 0
George Burns
Are there any cases where the issue or knowledge of robo-signing (as robo-signing) was a determining factor that helped a foreclosure Defendant? Or was  it that the facts and circumstances of the particular individual documents were what was actually used?

A known robo-signer's signature on a document does not make the document defective.
Quote 0 0
  Robosigning ( one person signing another persons signature )  is forgery .  How would a forged document not be a problem ?
Quote 0 0
George Burns
I suggest that you look up the definition of robo-signing.

Signing another person's name with their permission is not forgery and is quite a normal business practice in all industries. Ask any secretary of a large company.

Robo-signing, as the name implies, is basically signing like a robot. In other words signing without knowing what you are signing. The issues that have arisen are mainly issues of signing without knowing if what the document says is true.
Quote 0 0
@George - you are correct that robo-signing is the act of repetitve signing without reviewing the documents beforehand.  

However, in the case of affidavits that are notarized, signing another person's name is forgery.   Affidavits are notarized.  The affiant swears to the correctness of certain facts within the affidavit.  Therefore, the affiant's signature cannot be signed by anyone other than the affiant himself/herself.

I have read a letter from LPS counsel to the Florida AG's office following a PowerPoint presentation wherein counsel claims that Linda Green authorized others to sign on her behalf.  If true (which I highly doubt), it would still be a fraudulent act since only Linda Green would be able to swear and affirm the contents of the affidavit.
Quote 0 0
Texas
Affidavits v Acknowledgements, not the same.

Notary only notices that the signer signed the document.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...