Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Has any one heard of these people Residential Credit Solutions/RCS. They send me letter saying they are our new server and if we don't pay or answer them before 30 day's they will start forclosure.now in researching the I came across this link

http://www.krdo.com/news/25382561/detail.html
Quote 0 0
jen
They are the new servicer of my mortgage that I quit paying almost a year ago.  I quit paying Chase because the originator went bankrupt and is insolvent, and Chase would not tell me whom my payments they collected were sent.
Now, RCS filed assignments and a trustee sale in my county.  Alicia Wood as VP for RCS AND Asst. Secty. to MERS created documents that were notarized in house at RCS to steal my house.
RCS is in noncompliance in my state as well.  I do have the AG's office on it...
They are CROOKS
Quote 0 0

I wanted to know about the because we had EMC now we got a letter that they took over.They keep sending us letters that we are in default and that they are going to start forclosure.I had never heard of them till now.

Quote 0 0

Jen Could you give me more information on them and anything that they don't like fraud.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...