Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I recently reviewed  my public records after a dissmisal of foreclosure where a lost note account was filed then a note was found. I said it was a counterfiet and they didn't own it . at which time an assignment was made to mers and another bank . case was dissmissed without prejiduce the following week.this was10/30/2010.On 9/13/2011 a recscission/vacation of assignment of mortgage has been filed removing mers from the assignment and a new assignment has been recorded in the new banks name alone.therescission states that  through inadvertance and mistake the undersigned executed an Assignment of Mortgage recorded 11/10/2010 dated 10 /30/2010 in the official records of said county. The undersigned hereby cacels and rescinds the assignment to thesame extent and effect as though the assignment had never been issued and recorded. This has occured after recieval of a qualiffied written request I had sent the new bank. I need input on this mater because I know this is fraud and it is on my public record and fraud does invalidate a legal contract thank you JOHN BURKO

Quote 0 0
I LIKE TO TALK WITH YOU I HAVE THE SAME SITUATION 
Quote 0 0

Well, I am gathering knowledge on mortgage franklin to apply for preapproval for a home purchase loan. Just want to make sure to get the best deal for a fixed rate 30 years mortgage plan with low closing costs.

mortgage franklin

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...