Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
t

I want to complement all on the renewed vibrancy of the Forum in the ten days since that dreadful woman Anh finally departed.

The level of discourse at the Forum is already much improved!

I will set aside more time to post some of the newer cases now that we do not have to respond to Anh's utter nonsense.

I thank other contributors for fielding the recent queries by Camille, mn and others.  I would caution against excessive harshness.  I realize that everyone has been frustrated by Anh's past irresponsible posts, but we need to treat newcomers with courtesy and respect.

Quote 0 0
John Lewis

ditto t's remarks!  all one has to do is review the recent thread: "Void Judgment" http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/Void-Judgment-5770311, the back-n-forth of points of view, but with a consistency so that one could not only follow the logic of the argument, but, also the educational value of the uninterrupted 'conversation' of the thread itself.  Thanks to all participants!

Quote 0 0
Jeff

Good riddance! 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...