Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Friends,

This may sound like complete surprise, but I am referring anyone who has mortgage servicing and fraud related issues in CALI to contact Doug Borthwick at the number and address below for help.

Doug was a lawyer for one of CALI's top foreclosure mills, Pite Duncan, and worked on the dark-side of the industry for several years. Most recently, he was opposite us in a few cases in NV which we settled very favorably for our clients.

While tenacious and trying to pull the party line, he was always a gentleman and open to discussion of settlement and knew he was doing his client, a major bank, a favor by getting these settlements down, since what they faced against us would mortally would this major bank that has happened, until now, to stay out of the big meltdown.

During a few days in Vegas, we got to know one another, across the table, fairly well, and he knew that due to the bank's unhappiness, he may be taking a bullet for his firm. Immediately, after our settlement, he took the bullet.

I had suggested that with his knowledge of the practices and policies of the other side, he could help those in need and he was seeing how bad this morass really was.

So, I have offered to help and assist him in cases in CALI where he can help. Anyone needing help in CALI, please let me know... you too MOE!

Nye

I am available to take referrals.

Douglas M. Borthwick
Freeman & Borthwick
Attorney at Law
1725 S. Douglass Road, Suite A
Anaheim, Ca 92806

3270 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite 120
Ontario, California 91764

3403 Tenth Street, Suite 700
Riverside, CA 92501

Telephone: (714) 654-6742
Facsimile: (714) 845-0734
E-mail: attorneyborthwick@gmail.com

Admitted in California and Nevada

Also admitted to practice (inactive) in Arizona, Utah, Ohio, Arkansas, Minnesota, District of Columbia, and North Dakota.

Visit our website at http://www.FreemanBorthwick.com
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Nye:

Thanks!

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...