Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I know I'm not the only one who has faced JUDICIAL CORRUPTION. For those of us that have I found an interesting article surrounding Judicial Recusal.

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1202436291667

I haven't really updated lately bcuz I've been stressed lately. I go back to court on tue over my auto. At any rate it will be interesting to see what happens. I've recevied two of these recusals which aren't suppose to be good. Most judges refuse them as well. At any rate time went on and as most of u know I've built an aresenal of credible info.

Talked to atty involved in a case concerning the lady I lost my job over. I can only hope I help in making sure she doesn't rip any-1 else off.

http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/OPINIONS/TCA/PDF/083/Washington%20Mutual%20Bank%20v.%20NKTopn.pdf

I also had sme-1 contact me bcuz of me telling my story over and over again on here. She basically ended up in a transaction and this lady has been unable to perform for two years now. She has really put these people thru the ringer. I told her yesterday to sell the note and let the people who want to buy deal with her.  Then she doesn't have to foreclose and wait. She gets paid now. That'll really put this investor in a tail spin. She only wants to pay them like $330,000 and they have a buyer for $400k. She's trying to get out of paying the principal/interest for the last two years.

Here's the tricky part....The lady I talked to claims the contract if its to be changed has to be done in writing. This investor has tried to say that upon a VERBAL AGREEMENT w/the associate who has talked to me that she doesn't have to pay the past due p/i. LOL.

That must be like what she did to me verbablly wants you to believe everything then lies and stabs you in the back. At least now I may have more people willing to assist me. Which is a blessing since I've been the only one fighting for my rights for the most part.

Also the atty in Tn handling things for Wash Mutual said her atty has withdrawn. As she has NO FUNDS to pay him supposedly. She also has had her home up for sale.
http://www.homes.com/listing/92466871/257_Riverview_Rd_CLIFTON_PARK_NY_12065

Sure is a nice house. To bad her BUSINESS ETHICS aren't NICE. Honestly, I'm not a vindictive person. But, when everything in your life has been turned upside down over some people'sPOOR,POOR  BUSINESS ETHICS AND LIES what are you suppose to do? Play DEAD? Mobster bankers and politicians will rob us everything! They can make the courts DO WHATEVER THEY WANT!
 It amazes me my atty thinks the way he does. He really seemed upset that I tried to sue the BK Judge. If I did attempt that it wasn't my intent. My intent was to make them aware of the FRAUD BEING PERPETRATE BY OFFICERS OF A COURT. Made NO DIFFERENCE! I at this point think the last Judge and first judge, my atty along with the banks attys are GUILTY OF AN OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE! Not only to me but the majority of homeowners that enter our courts. The way they've tried to silence me gives them more leeway to steal homes. Otherwise my case would of been heard about. Yet they just still try to sweep us down the DRAIN. 

We some how with their recusal process need more FACT CHECKERS. Obviously had any1 listended to me 5 almost 6 yrs ago things would of been different for everyone. But NO THEY ARE THE GOV AND ARE ALLOWED TO STEAL FROM EVERY-1. F/THEM is all I say.

Rules are suppose to be the same across the board. But their not. And their not playing fair with any-1's life. Somehow we can't quit fighting .

Be blessed,

Kathy

Quote 0 0
Here's a link to another interesting case regarding judicial disqualification. If you want to learn something new surrounding such an issue this just may be it.

http://openjurist.org/38/f3d/1404/travelers-insurance-company-v-liljeberg-enterprises-inc-travelers-insurance-company
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...