Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

During my bankrutpcy listed on documents it says Wells Fargo as servicer for FHLB (Federal Home Loan Bank), I called FHLB they told me they dont own mortgages only lend to banks.  My mortgage originated with WF, how could FHLB now own the mortgage if they say they own no mortgages??  

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
It really makes no difference what they "said." If you don't see something in writing don't count on it being true, especially when dealing with financial institutions.

For instance they frequently say they do "own" or "hold" an instrument when in fact they don't.

You're seemingly in the opposite position, but it is still hard to take anything they merely speak or say as truth.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...