Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen

Hearing from many, including post office workers that creditors intentionally disguise their NODs, etc. as junk mail, so you'll ignore them.  See "House of Sand and Fog"

Quote 0 0
There are a few blogs looking to have the "undated"  envelopes that they arrive in sent to their attention... as this is an ongoing problem... in fact in this day in age everything should be opened and shredded, however if in fact it is a NOD and it is not dated with a postal stamp/metered mailing on the outside of an envelope then it constitutes fraud and deception under many state and federal laws... they are just hoping that the AVERAGE AMERICAN lives under a rock in fear and has no access to the information.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Oh now this is just wonderful <rolling my eyes> and makes my day.  Now, I have to waste more time opening and reading tons of junk mail because somebody has come up with a new effin scam...

S
Quote 0 0
Sara, there is a national registry that lets you opt out of junk mail/solicitations... some still trickle through but it cuts down on the amount junk mail you receive. Did this when they were sending credit card offers to our 10 year old!!! 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...