Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I find this article quite interesting,regarding the banks creating money loans out of thin air.Bank loan secret exposed.

Wow....its no-less than fraudulant loans for money that was created out of thin air.You were not loaned the money the lender claims against you or me.Did this money ever hit your or my hand or did we ever see it?A Great HELL NO.When these arguments are used against the so-called lender in a forecloser,the lender loses.

Go here and read this.

http://www.bankdebt.org/bankloan.html

Quote 0 0
Stephen

The whole world knows what caused this crisis.  Same as the S&L crisis.  What's frustrating is that nothing is being done about it because Congress is in on the scam.

Quote 0 0

Yep this conspiracy has been planned and cooking for years.Its almost done.

Quote 0 0
Anonymous wrote:
.When these arguments are used against the so-called lender in a forecloser,the lender loses. ...

Please cite one case where it does.
Quote 0 0
. Says site one case where it does.

Go here and all the information you need can be found to save your home if it`s in danger of the crooks.

http://www.usa-the-republic.com/jurisprudentia/foreclosures/index.html
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
The most compelling evidence that these arguments can be used successfully is cases in which they have already been used successfully.

One request has already been made for cast cites in which they have.

Consider this a second request for such.

Quote 0 0
I think the Anonymous is Kenneth DeLashmutt or one of his cronies...

Be careful following any of his ideas and do not send him any money.

Google his name with a word "fraud" to get more info on this crook.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...