Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

we the people in order to form a more perfect union!

Quote 0 0
That's what I've been saying 9. It's quite refreshing to look back at history and the causes and actions that took place. Here's a quote from the Declaration of Independance that is very interesting indeed.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security — "

Very interesting. Can anyone think of any similarities?
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Careful Tom. Repeating the statements of our founding fathers is considered to be subversive these days.
Quote 0 0

all I can say is that I am very sad that there is really nothing that holds this nation together anymore, I am trying to adapt, but nothing seems real. I truely love this country. What is going on?

Quote 0 0

NO more "games"!

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Are you relating this to mortgage servicing indirectly?

Quote 0 0
Nice point TEO. However I do believe we are at a turning point in our history. People are fed up and tired of the government overstepping bounds and creating more problems than we can handle. As well as sideswiping or missing the problems we need handled.

I'm quite sure at the time our forefathers were considering what they were about to undertake there were plenty of people advising them of their subversive and/ or treasonous actions. Unfortunately there's no way to know what our great nation would be today if they had faltered, but thank god they didn't. And the same is true today. We are at the precipice of a great change. We are either going to continue down a road of wrecklessness and become a third world country, or we the people are going to make drastic changes to ensure our rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

If you can't tell, I'm not scared and am more than ready to stand my ground. Changes will come, or we'll make changes. I'm not alone, there are many that feel the same way. There are even groups forming as we speak that are combating issues openly, and it's only the beginning. But thank you for making the point because you are correct as usual
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...