Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
usedkarguy
I hope somebody out there remembers me as USEDKARGUY from the livinglies. wordpress site. I've made many, many friends over the years while the Battle Against the Banks reached it's height. Now, ten and a half years since my first post to livinglies and also on this blog, our 11-year skirmish with Wells Fargo comes to a close.  Our home is apparently lost tot the foreclosure fraud facilitated by the Court. The Battle has shifted to the Office of Lawyer Regulation, the Courts (both Circuit and Appellate/Supreme), and apparently the Bankruptcy Court Judges who have inserted themselves into the defense of the lawyers committing the crimes..  
AS this endeavor to right the wrongs and miscarriage of Justice here in our once great State of Wisconsin reaches new heights, my former (now suspended) attorney and I need to hear from people like you who were ignored by the OLR when you complained of the frauds being committed against you.
IT is URGENT that we move quickly.  The lawsuit is filed, we will amend to add plaintiffs.

Thank you for digging deep into your records, and your past anguish to take this all the way to the Supreme Court.
They stole ALL the Foreclosure Settlement Monies, and left us to be homeless. It's fraud and racketeering. The State is not insulated from a Racketeering charge under WOCCA (Wisconsin Organized Crime Control ACT).

usedkarguy@yahoo.com
OLR-Complainant in your Subject line.
Roger RInaldi
/s/RPR
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...