Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
My house was foreclosed on earlier this year.  I know for a fact that there is a break in the chain of title and fraudulent paperwork was submitted to the BK court.  Non-judicial state.

I checked the Register of Deeds and found out who bought MY home.  Is there some type of paperwork that is recorded with the Register of Deeds to show that a Quiet Title has been done?  What I have is a document called BARGAIN AND SALE OF DEED.  The grantor(s) is listed as Fannie Mae and then gives the new owners name, real estate description, Tax Parcel # and signed by a Kim , Stewart Title, Attorney in Fact.  And it is notarized.  On the top of the document is stamped INSURED BY STEWART TITLE which is also stamped on the Deed of Trust.  Does this mean they have title insurance?  Which brings me to ask this question "How could Stewart Title insure this since the chain of title was broken?  I might add that my bank servicer WF is the lender to the new owners and the trustee who foreclosed on us is the same trustee on their Deed of Trust.  I found that to be odd.  These people got a VA Loan.  

Hope my questions make sense.  Tried to keep this short and to the point.  Can anyone clarify this for me?  Thank you.  
Quote 0 0
anon
it means they sold the property in trust to fannie mae. you can only be concerned with the issues up to the point at which time the property transferred from you.

this issue with title insurance is that they might have a problem selling because they did not clear up title issues during your foreclosure action.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...