Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

If this is true, what happens if AHMC Bought your loan...which is in a lawsuit w/Ameriquest for 6 yrs now...My lawsuit is w/Ameriquest, then Citi bought loan.now AHMC has loan,,what's going on?

Quote 0 0
Yes, American Home Mortgage filed BK in August of 2007, however They sold off the AHM Servicing, Inc to Wilbur Ross, and they have tried to pretend to the courts, that they owned the note and mortgage all along, which of course we know they don't. I have already forced them to dismiss the foreclosure claim in Wisconsin, for lack of standing and am now involved w/ Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. as attorney in fact for the AHM certificate.
they have now cancelled court 3 times as they don't seem to have the necessary info to prove they have standing.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Cancelled 3 times???  oh my...    I don't think they want to see you in court

S
Quote 0 0

Sara, do you think this is why they won't try and settle, my case is in the chicago courts, my suit is w/ameriquest, but then, citi, bought loan, and now AHMC...what's going on ?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...