Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Margaret
I saw a case that has the exact wording of my case regarding the mortgage note. Does anyone know the outcome of this case?

http://foreclosuredefensenationwide.com/?page_id=17
Quote 0 0
Moose
Try calling or faxing them.

Without access to the Florida court system to see 16th Judicial Circuit Court Case No. 2007-CA-1120-K, there's no way to know. That is, after all, almost three years ago.

I wouldn't try the copy and paste do-it-yourself filing.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Margaret
Thanks for the reply Moose, I saw some discussion regarding this case in another forum, so I was wondering if anyone knew the outcome.

I just took notice that it is the same Law Firm trying to foreclose on my home & their foreclosure suit regarding the note is identical to mine.

Law Offices of David Stern in Plantation....seems they were under investigation by the FBI & he has a disciplinary action on his record regarding false foreclosures,bid rigging, improper service etc...

I have an attorney working for me, was just curious.
Quote 0 0
Margaret

I called the Court & they said the last filing was 4-09 motion for an extension of tiime.

Quote 0 0
Margaret,
What are other websites discusssing mortgage foreclosures ? Thanks
Quote 0 0
Moose,
In Foreclosure cases, it is  BEST to be able to pay for a good Lawyer. However, nearly 80% of people cann't afford a lawyer, file no answer and lost their homes by Default Judgment. Foreclosure lawsuit is unique situation in which if Homeowners do nothing, they lost their home in few months. Fight for their rights, they may be able to stay in their houses longer time.

The Constitution allows people to defend themselves without lawyer if they can't afford one and they are not eligible to Legal Aid. If the Homeowner file a Motion to Dismis or  Answer with Affirmative Defenses with Discovery, they get Court  Hearing to explain their situation to a Judge. The Homeowners may be able to stay in their house many months while fighting for their rights.

Time can bring positive developments i.e homeowner ma be able to find new jobs, better health, economy may be better, establish new business, negotiate some kind of loan modification , the Judge may dismiss the lawsuit ,
Judge may order the bank to offer solutions,  new law helping Homeowner appear etc.

In my opinion, if a person can't afford a lawyer in foreclosure lawsuit, it is better to file some kind of pleadings than doing nothing.
Quote 0 0
Margaret
Hi Ann,

Guess it is not actually a forum....but has some good info. You are probably aware of it already, but here is the link.

http://livinglies.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/florida-foreclosure-mills-exposed/

This was brought up in this article...might be of interest to you too:

Few are as large or as efficient as Tampa-based Florida Default Law Group, which processes at least 300 new foreclosure suits a month in Hillsborough County, court documents show.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...