Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Has anyone heard what is going on with the Chicago Ameriquest Mtg cases that chose  not to be in the MDL classaction. My case is in the Chicago Fed Ct, and waiting for Judge Aspin to make a decision on the people who chose not to be in the MDL classaction.

Quote 0 0
Called the atty today to check on status was told nothing is moving.  They tried to get a couple of cases via mediation, but it was no go...ours is with A'Quest as well.

We're getting to the point where we might just walk on all of this, tired of waiting for the left foot to drop. But then again, it could be another year.  It's hard because you slowly lose emotional investment in the house....so, still in limbo with it all...Not sure what to do...other then pray.

Quote 0 0

How long have you been in a lawsuit w/Ameriquest, Nov will be 7 ys for me, our loan has been sold 3 times, it's now with American Home Mtg, and our case is in Chicago against Ameriquest, I just don't understand how this keeps going, we thought of just walking too, but we pray and hope and believe we might just win against them...Good Luck and God Bless and hold on...

Quote 0 0

Hi I'm from Missouri as well...

Somehow my case didn't get sent to Chicago. But I'll tell ya about my experience here in St. Louis. In 2001 I accepted empolyment with NARS. Little did I know about this company. For a long time it was a decent job. Except after 2.5 yrs on the job I found out by accident they lied about having the right to sell mortgage notes for Chase the way they told me. Needless to say the vindictive nevermind I lost my job over is a lying nevermind as well...so many words we could all express 2 use.

Within the last few yrs I've gathered alot of info. After I lost my job I went into business with a friend who ended up not being such a great friend. Needless to say the biz was disassembled out from under us and that was that.

However, I've still had people to HELP ME, "MAKE A CHANGE". And even if we have a way to have everything we have PAID FOR in 5 days or less free and clear its not good enough for the low life scum almost every atty and judge is.

No one can get a decent and fair case heard. Your atty will lie about you and everything. I'm serious $150,ooo to 1t isn't enough to even get any1 to give u honest answers on anything banking related. At any level...mortgage notes, performing, nonperforming, gold, diamonds, currency.  The THIEVES ARE THICK!  Even if you have proper banking professionals to do business...

Found out my former company has down for the board of directors two of the top trustees nationally over the courts and banks. Their crooked as hell!

I had a All Fund Mortgage, to Ameriquest to Argent then to whoever the F*** owned either of my mortgages. The fraud is RAMPANT. It would be easier to move on if I couldn't prove everything I've typed. Yet somehow I've been called NO WHERE to TELL THE TRUTH!

SO NOW I'M ONTO MARK STOPA IN FL....He has a disqualifcation in on the Shapiro Atty Network...I just somehow wish I could get help. But they don't want us to have it. Nor do they want most of us to have a way to MAKE A CHANGE! IT SUCKS! WTF?

As much as people don't want to believe what is happening it is. It seems to only be getting worse. Most people like myself never had a problem in their life like this nightmare has. It makes u kinda isolated for trying to STICK UP AND TELL THE TRUTH! I just hope there's no more suicides bcuz of the lying scum!

Did anyone hear about the mayor in Tx that commited suicide and killed her daughter? This is a travesty that NO ONE can find HONEST HELP! If u can't go to court and predict exactly how and why their losing money and tell the truth about how u know what the hell are u to do ?

My friend advises me its CONDITIONING? Just what will and can we do without being harmed. Look at Richard Fine sitting in jail for trying to tell the truth about the judges....Another travesty....There are so many I could mention...But its the doom and gloom stuff ...All we hear about!

What about the good things? Our wonderful beautiful children? Spouses if u have'm lovem or leavem their who loves u. Family aunts uncles...I LOVE ALL MINE...The beautiful world we have we have to save somehow !

I guess we all tend to have no fear when we know we're right!
To all the hard wrongful foreclosure fighters we're here! We LOVE U AS WELL.
If someone is in St. Louis I'd be happy to attempt to help! There are so many of us to still be GRATEFUL AND GREATFUL for!

How is every1? Any one heard from Dillion, Ed, I saw Ghosh posted? good 2 see u how about Greg or Bob? Jack hope your well still...Hi Ann!

Has any1 gotten the hearing from Matt Weidners blog to load properly? I've had no luck I wanted to see him in ACTION!

Quote 0 0
Missouri wrote:

How long have you been in a lawsuit w/Ameriquest, Nov will be 7 ys for me, our loan has been sold 3 times, it's now with American Home Mtg, and our case is in Chicago against Ameriquest, I just don't understand how this keeps going, we thought of just walking too, but we pray and hope and believe we might just win against them...Good Luck and God Bless and hold on...

It went from a'quest to citibank to american home mtg....3 yrs for us...I hate being in state of limbo not knowing the outcome of court....even starting mediation...is a no go at this point...God Bless to you as well.....
Quote 0 0
Hi TGAV & Guys,

Just a quick hello.  Just got my reply brief out Weds.  Exhausted.   

Still hopeful.  Law is own our side, as is most everyone reading this post.  We have been in Federal litigation, Pro Se for over 4 years, but without this site (Thanks to Jack) and a lot of you guys out there, you know who you are, we wouldn't still be in it.

Best to all,
Bob (and Stacy) 
Quote 0 0
Texas
Bob Schmidt

Your Welcome

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...