Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
So if we are paying all of these misc. fees on our mortgage and extra insurance and are really not being told what they are for, I am assuming that we the people are paying for this so called insurance. The mortgage insurance that these companies say they pay for. So ultimately we are paying this insurance for them. OUR DOLLAR, we paid, our homes free and clear.

I have run into this kind of thing so many times, I am paying, I reep the reward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Sara
And aren't they so creative on the reasons they give you for all these fees.  Or as the customer service rep said to me, "well, just pay it" since he couldn't come up with any better excuse

S
Quote 0 0
They make me sick. I hope one day their family members get hit with this crap. I do belive in carma.

Hey, has anyone recieved any phone calls for 765-283-3176? Today I have recieved my, atleast, 10th one. You say hello, they hang up.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...