Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bankbuster
The interest and outrage seems to be waning over the banksters misdeeds...Are there many of us left?
Quote 0 0
texas
Never, ever cut the people short!
Quote 0 0
Sharon
I am still fighting strong but don't post much here for fear of being attacked by the Roper groupees.  The moderator did make some positive changes but I'm still hesitant to post. 

Mr. Roper isn't the foreclosure god his groupees make him out to be.  Peace.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
George Burns
Sharon

There are more who left because of your actions. Please do not start it up again.
Quote 0 0
Sharon
George Burns wrote:
Sharon

There are more who left because of your actions. Please do not start it up again.


Are you a moderator?  Are you trying to stifle free speech?  I don't take recommendations from bitter mean-spirited posters. 

Additionally you give me far too much credit.  I simply don't have that kind of power.  They left because they were troublemakers or the moderator forced them to identify themselves.  Either way I had nothing to do with their disappearance but I am sure glad they are gone. 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
To all that have posted, public outrage is one of my big concerns at this point. Look at the pitiful amount of interest we generated, and most of it was infighting between us. I love the site and information it provides, but unless more case law can be established, and the public gets mad as hell about the injustice, fraud, and thievery committed by the political forces that want this covered up, most of us remain doomed.   
Quote 0 0
Sharon
bankbuster wrote:
To all that have posted, public outrage is one of my big concerns at this point. Look at the pitiful amount of interest we generated, and most of it was infighting between us. I love the site and information it provides, but unless more case law can be established, and the public gets mad as hell about the injustice, fraud, and thievery committed by the political forces that want this covered up, most of us remain doomed.   


Bankbuster, I am not one to sit around and be idle.  I do a lot. I have two areas where I am somewhat an expert and that is corruption in medicine (I used to audit for the Inspector General of DHHS) and now mortgage finance.  In any case I am making waves but like you I am getting somewhat miffed that the DOJ hasn't brought a single major player in the financial crisis to justice.  They pick on the little guy and are quick to put them in jail while the real criminals go free. 

I'd like to share more on here but I don't because every time I do I get called names.  I assure you however that I have made foreclosure mill attorneys, servicers and banks as well as doctors very uncomfortable.  I am discouraged because nothing seems to stick.  I share your passion and unlike you I do see change.  People are getting fed up and will force change.  Those that used to stick their head in the sand now are becoming aware of just how far we have taken our country into the abyss by listening to the wealthy dictate their 30 second sound bites. 

I believe it will be we the people that will force change.  I see this happening when about 80% of we the people are on the same page.  I think we the people are moving in the right direction. 

Thanks for posting. 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Sharon
Additionally, as long as the board remains civil I will post more but regardless I will remain passionately in the fight.  [thumb][comp] And it sounds like you will too. 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
Sharon,

You can count on me continuing the fight, however, for many of us the  judicial clock is ticking, and towards spring, my appeal will be decided. If I could rely on the existing case and procedural law to be followed, I wouldn't be worried. That being said, my case shouldn't have made it out of the lower court.

If the judges and politicians would actually fear "We the People", and be fired or jailed for ignoring the law, I would be sleeping well...  
Quote 0 0
Sharon
bankbuster wrote:
Sharon,

You can count on me continuing the fight, however, for many of us the judicial clock is ticking, and towards spring, my appeal will be decided. If I could rely on the existing case and procedural law to be followed, I wouldn't be worried. That being said, my case shouldn't have made it out of the lower court.

If the judges and politicians would actually fear "We the People", and be fired or jailed for ignoring the law, I would be sleeping well...  


I live in the corrupt state of Colorado and it is very bad for homeowners.  However, two cases have made it past a Motion to Dismiss in federal court which plead that the Colorado Rule 120 under the foreclosure statute is unconstitutional.  The Rule 120 deprives homeowners of due process and as the two cases pled the law is unconstitutional. 

In one case the banks withdrew its non-judicial, unconstitutional foreclosure under Rule 120 and went after the Plaintiff in a judicial foreclosure so the issue in that case became moot and it was dismissed.  They are criminal and think up new ways to steal property faster than they get struck down. 

Our state's Satan foreclosure law firm has several lucrative businesses that parasitically prey on homeowners and investors.  The businesses inflate the foreclosure fees and pass it on to the investors and homeowners. The lawyer's businesses made millions in the first year from posting fees alone so he worked with the legislators to mandate a second posting.  The AG is investigating but he has not brought any charges and I doubt he will.  There are rumors the AG is talking settlements and we know where that money will not go; that is it won't help homeowners.  I think the only way to get them is to file lawsuits.  In another case in federal court (many are being filed now in federal court) it may get kicked out of federal court on claim or issue preclusion but likely not Rooker-Feldman as it is a separate claim in federal court vs. the state court.  In the state case it is at the Colorado Supreme Court level.  However there are very low expectations with the Colorado Supreme Court case as they have shut every door against homeowners and allowed favorable treatment of the banks.  I'm more optimistic on the federal side as the federal district court in Colorado appears to be fed up. 

The lawyers have pled everything to get the cases dismissed including Rooker-Feldman, claim and issue preclusion and federal rule 41(b) and 7 and 8.  And on top of that they want it dismissed on the statute of limitations which is short in Colorado even for fraud. Are we having fun yet?

The other case goes to trial in 2014. 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
George Burns
I think that there are quite a few reasons why there is no public outrage. A few are:

1. Most people do not know that there is anything that they can do except to capitulate. They fear lawsuits and courts.
2. Most people have no idea that there is any fraud involved and many of those who might have heard something feel that even I there is fraud, they still are at fault and owe someone who must be the entity that sends them the statement.
3. Most people do not want anyone to know that they are having any sort of trouble especially with their mortgage.
4. They think that lawyers cost more than they can afford.

I think that most people want to be secretive. They really do fear having people think that they are having difficulty.

I came across 2 different people who have received loan modifications which was to reduce the interest rate to 2%. Neither could say whether it was a trial or permanent modification. Neither could say whether the old outstanding amount was added in or forgiven. All they could remember was the 2% interest rate and the monthly amount. Neither checked the documents with a lawyer. But here is the part that got me, both are in foreclosure and have a lawyer yet neither have told the lawyer that they have accepted the loan mod AND neither can say that there was any agreement to stop the foreclosure process. People are so secretive that they will not even tell their own lawyer.
Quote 0 0
dlunn1107
My first post...and I have to say thanks to all who have posted on here giving me direction and hope in what at first appeared to be a 'no where to turn' fight
 against a corporation bound and determined to foreclose on my property. My mortgage has it all; Mers assignment as a nominee, robo-signors,
notarization and signatures that are nothing less than fraud upon the court in which they were filed, false statements by the Plantiff in their complaint,
 assignments created and filed in the county clerk's office signed by an employee of the plaintiff as attorney-in-fact with no proof of POA. 
My entire chain of title is nothing but fiction, forgery and falsification in a misguided attempt to establish a chain of title and 
prove that this 'trustee of...' is the actual owner of the mortgage and the title. As sloppily as this foreclosure complaint was manufactured, I have to wonder if 
the Plaintiff just assumed I would ignore the complaint and allow a default judgement and subsequent foreclosure to happen. 
   Allow Mers/Countrywide/BAC...and now this predatory company...to take MY home??? Over my dead body :-)
Quote 0 0
Sharon
dlunn1107 wrote:
My first post...and I have to say thanks to all who have posted on here giving me direction and hope in what at first appeared to be a 'no where to turn' fight
 against a corporation bound and determined to foreclose on my property. My mortgage has it all; Mers assignment as a nominee, robo-signors,
notarization and signatures that are nothing less than fraud upon the court in which they were filed, false statements by the Plantiff in their complaint,
 assignments created and filed in the county clerk's office signed by an employee of the plaintiff as attorney-in-fact with no proof of POA. 
My entire chain of title is nothing but fiction, forgery and falsification in a misguided attempt to establish a chain of title and 
prove that this 'trustee of...' is the actual owner of the mortgage and the title. As sloppily as this foreclosure complaint was manufactured, I have to wonder if 
the Plaintiff just assumed I would ignore the complaint and allow a default judgement and subsequent foreclosure to happen. 
   Allow Mers/Countrywide/BAC...and now this predatory company...to take MY home??? Over my dead body :-)


We lost our home to Ocwen and Freddie Mac.  Freddie Mac refinanced the new owners. It's all a scam and Fannie and Freddie are responsible for this mess and they hide behind servicers that are evil and will do anything to steal your home.  In our case Ocwen foreclosed on us using a made up name and then transferred the property to Freddie Mac that stole it from TBW after it was shut down for fraud but before it filed for bankruptcy.  Now we filed a case in federal court by we have judgments in state court so they are claiming we violated Rooker-Feldman, Claim and Issue Preclusion and the Younger Abstention doctrines and the statute of limitations so we have a uphill battle trying to bring this case but I'm not going to give up.  Glad you aren't either. 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...