Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Big Mac

YouTube - Produce The Note - Dates Back to 1600

Quote 0 0
Thanks so much for sharing this! 

Sara
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Very cool.

History has much to teach us.

Now, how to get the courts to pay attention?
Quote 0 0

The process of cutting the document into two pieces is so eloquently simple.  But it would never work today because if notes were cut in half every time the loan was bought and sold you would soon have something that looked like it went through a paper shredder.

Quote 0 0

Yeah, I think that's the point! LOL

Quote 0 0
Hello,

I have a question...my loan was one of the +4983 mortgages that made up the Ownit Mortgage Loan Trust Series 2005-4. I tracked it all the way up until last month When Wells Fargo locked me out of the Ctslink, which I was getting into every month to print all the reports off.....
Anyhow, I can not seem to find  any current listing for the Ownit 2005-4 series...What happened to it, I am afraid it got broken up and sold off. I have fought Litton for months now and postponed auction 6 months is a row.....and I need some help now

What exactly do I want to look for in the SEC filings that gets Litton by the balls...
I am going to go the holder of the note now defense at this point I think it is the best procedure......I need help with what i am looking for.

On march 31st I am to appear before the State Senate Committe on Consnmer Protection and Public Affairs to render my testimony and experience with foreclosure. I have written a 30 page written testimony and working on my oral summary...In addition I have over 2000 pages of documents, SEC filings, articles, etc.

I look at this as a very big deal an could have some impact. I am working with some people who are preparing me on the delivery and vocal inflection, anything that can make a big impact...

I am looking for documents of any kind that will further substanitate this scam....Please contact me
thank you and lets get these bastards

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...