Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Thanks Becky for putting that information on this board. I came across this site while looking for some way to get after Saxon the legal way. I have been dealing with them for the past couple of years and I have had them tell me they paid my taxes and my tax office said they were not paid I asked for copies of the cancealed checks to be sent to me in a week and it took 6 months to get them. This week I called them to ask them why my payment was not taken out of my account yet you mailed it late its being held. I told them I mail them out in pleny of time my payment is due on the 1st of the month and when I spoke with a manager last year yet I was told I had a 10 day grace period as long as the payment was received with in that grace period it would not be marked late. But with the last few payments they have marked them late and I of course called and complained and they other day it happened again. I was told in Feb. my payment was only $718  because I had extra money somewhere which they posted on my account. So I asked what would March's payment be and I was told my payment here on out will be$760 until July when it will go up again because they claim I did not have a fixed mortgage that I had a flexable. Now because my payment was not posted on time they charged me more and send I needed to send another $33 to make the late fee up. I asked the manager when was it due by he said it was due by May 1st. the man had no clue what I was talking about 3 times I repeated myself.
 I am getting myself a little recorder and when I call them I will them they are being recorded just like they do me. So you see if I can get away from this company the happier I will be and enjoy all the legal problems I can for them. I would love to sue them for enough money to pay off my house and get my driveway cemented and a little more money to continue fixing up my yard. So thank for posting this little bit of info it will be very helpful. 

Donna
Quote 0 0
Why don't you know what your mortgage contract says?

You don't know when your payment is due?

Read it.  It will tell you that.

You don't know if you have a fixed rate loan or an ARM?

Read your contract.  It will tell you that.

If your contract says it is due on or before the 1st that is when it is due.
Even if you have a grace period, it is due on or before the 1st.

The grace period only allows them to assess a late fee if it is received after
the grace period has run.

It is not smart to be continuously late paying your mortgage.  It is only going to make you look bad.

Dee

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...